COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Could we get some pics of the burds they invited to this party, least give us some idea if it was worth risking everything 

Kinda burds that play Monopoly on a Saturday night 

Not the kind you'd be sniffing a line of coke off

Can imagine yourself 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Paterson get a second chance. Gerrard wasn’t exactly squeaky clean at that age. 

2nd chance???.....no chance.

Gerrard wasn't playing during a worldwide pandemic.  No sympathy for stupidity of the highest order.

Next time he or they walk into Ibrox via front door should be the last...for all of them

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we were hit with point deductions.

I'm probably one of the biggest panty wetters in here in regards with the title...and there's absolutely no chance of a points deduction.

There's a chance players have somehow been around others today for whatever reason and that might result in isolations/positive cases popping up (worst case scenario) 

More than likely the players themselves will be banned, the club will get dragged through the mud all week, the taigs will howl to the moon about null & void & we've just handed the SPFL/SG a massive stick to beat us with. 

That's all based on what we currently know. The fact we waited till late Sunday night before writing that short statement makes me think it's not as cut and dry as the Edmunson/Jones case but we'll see.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I'm probably one of the biggest panty wetters in here in regards with the title...and there's absolutely no chance of a points deduction.

There's a chance players have somehow been around others today for whatever reason and that might result in isolations/positive cases popping up (worst case scenario) 

More than likely the players themselves will be banned, the club will get dragged through the mud all week, the taigs will howl to the moon about null & void & we've just handed the SPFL/SG a massive stick to beat us with. 

That's all based on what we currently know. The fact we waited till late Sunday night before writing that short statement makes me think it's not as cut and dry as the Edmunson/Jones case but we'll see.

It was 1am this morning and the players had today off. 

1 minute ago, don logan said:

I'm utterly gobsmacked at their inability to process the huge gulf in risk and reward of their actions. Vintage retards. Get them to fuck. We can do much better.

We need to wait and see what the club finally come out with, if the players were caught by plod surely they wouldn’t be stupid enough to report to the club next day and mingle with the squad.

But then maybe they were

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We need to wait and see what the club finally come out with, if the players were caught by plod surely they wouldn’t be stupid enough to report to the club next day and mingle with the squad.

But then maybe they were

That's the only thing that's making me think there's more to it

Edmundson/Jones were caught on the Saturday night by the plod & I think it all came out about 9am on the Sunday morning, it would've been brought to our PR's attention early doors and they jumped on it. We suspended both players early doors & dealt with it very well.

The fact we waited till 9pm, said very little when we did mention it & are now waiting till Monday morning at the earliest to say anything else is a bit strange, especially since we got praised for how we dealt with a very similar situation last time...

35 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I haven't spent my weekend on cocaine, acid, ecstacy and vodka to lose the league cos of these wanks playing board games

Snap out of the 90s mate!! Maybe you should try an evening of Backgammon instead - it's what all the youngster are up to now.