COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

Was wondering why the dude has not been on here with his usual pious shite, insisting Rangers hold themselves to higher standards than the other clubs,and are docked 15 points .

Then I remembered that I blocked him.😅

Cheers for the update. 

What's the difference between having a small party and training every day. If these boy's have had a night together I don't see the issues 

Unless of course they've done a Jones etc and went to a gaff with other people there. 

Hasn't Patterson already had covid as well 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's the difference between having a small party and training every day. If these boy's have had a night together I don't see the issues 

Unless of course they've done a Jones etc and went to a gaff with other people there. 

Hasn't Patterson already had covid as well 

You can only be together within a sporting environment. Should be cut fuck all slack here 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You can only be together within a sporting environment. Should be cut fuck all slack here 

What's the risk tho if the boys and there Mrs had a night in the house together that's my point big difference between that and getting caught and going to a house with 10 different cunts. 

Clearly it's it's wrong regardless but still I think we need to wait to hear what happened before throwing them under a bus. 

27 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's the risk tho if the boys and there Mrs had a night in the house together that's my point big difference between that and getting caught and going to a house with 10 different cunts. 

Clearly it's it's wrong regardless but still I think we need to wait to hear what happened before throwing them under a bus. 

Mate even if it was them and their missus. It's still wrong. It'd still forbidden by the governing bodies. It's still going against what the club instructed them to do during this pandemic. There is no way they come out of this any other way. We have no chucked them under the bus. They have dived under heed first 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

1 is going to work and the other is illegal 

I'll put it like this if they've had a night in big Calvin's house they are idiots for getting caught. 

I don't think because of the bubble It would've increased the chances of passing it on to team mates 

For me it's different to our case earlier this season it is still wrong tho. 

Bassey is the one that is older and supposed to be most mature than the rest of the stupid bunch. Yet he invites them in for a game of chess. According wiki has 7 games in the league, no doubt wouldve made it to 10, especially with getting the 55th wrapped in few weeks. There goes your winner medal you absolute braindead moron. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I'll put it like this if they've had a night in big Calvin's house they are idiots for getting caught. 

I don't think because of the bubble It would've increased the chances of passing it on to team mates 

For me it's different to our case earlier this season it is still wrong tho. 

Yeah that bit in bold is your main problem tbh