COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, esquire8 said:

Embarrassing thread imo.

In what way is it embarrassing? It’s literally in the thread title it’s a rumour and thanks to this thread we have found out through @davis1986 that it is nothing more than a rumour 

great success of a thread imo

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If it is true, the club must be seen to be ultra strict in terms of disciplinary action.

Failings of moronic players is one thing but the club has to be seen to be whiter than white.

You just know that there are cunts at Hampden working out how many points to deduct to give the scum a chance.

Have a day off.

Just came back after taking a wee time away before the first page was complete, till it got confirmed or not, as there was nothing else on the internet. 

So, have we been stitched up on this by taigs or idiots ? Been some terrible comments on here. 

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Is this true @TamCoopz

My friend Angus here has caught me pissing on his windows once or twice recently so if that makes me a window cleaner then aye, I’m a window cleaner. Can’t confirm if what is being talked about is true or not 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just came back after taking a wee time away before the first page was complete, till it got confirmed or not, as there was nothing else oh the internet. 

So, have we stitched up on this by taigs or idiots ? Been some terrible comments on here. 

Don’t think anyone’s went OTT. Harshest seems to be “If it’s true they’re idiots”, which is fair enough. 

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs what is wrong with these young guys, Patterson especially is such a good prospect and this probably will  end his career at Rangers, Bassey to be honest I could not care about apart from the bad publicity it brings on the Club. :headwall:

Too much, too soon, think they're above others. They also seem to think they're invisible which is pretty impossible in a city like Glasgow.

I've no sympathy for them, they've made their choices and the club, their teammates and us fans were nowhere near the top of their priorities.

• Clemdog changed the title to Rumour - Possible Covid Breach/s
1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Don’t think anyone’s went OTT. Harshest seems to be “If it’s true they’re idiots”, which is fair enough. 

"Morons", "boot them out the club".  And that's all I read on first page. 

Innocent till proven otherwise, then throw the book at them if true.