COVID Breach

falkirkNS

I have no doubt whatsoever celtic will feel the need to get involved. Not that it’s any of their business. 
Then the mhedia will jump on board demanding our entire squad is made to isolate, then be banned for 20 games, then made to sweep the streets. 
You just know the hysteria will be worse than an entire club and their families going on a piss up to Dubai. 

Makes no difference. The league is ours. :rangers:

After Jones and Edmunston this beggars belief.

It would appear that both of our back up foolbacks are involved. Well that's them finished for the season. Gerrard is not a forgiving man and I would expect them both to be moved on in the summer.

The hypocrisy of the SFA knows no bounds so I expect lengthy bans while very clear protocol breaches in Dubai are to continue to be swept under the carpet.

Thank goodness this was caught before they turned up for training today otherwise those idiots could have torpedoed the entire season. I have zero sympathy for them. 

2 hours ago, demise said:

Bassey is the one that is older and supposed to be most mature than the rest of the stupid bunch. Yet he invites them in for a game of chess. According wiki has 7 games in the league, no doubt wouldve made it to 10, especially with getting the 55th wrapped in few weeks. There goes your winner medal you absolute braindead moron. 

Just to clear it up mate all members of the registered first team get winners medals now.  No certain amount of games matter anymore

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Just to clear it up mate all members of the registered first team get winners medals now.  No certain amount of games matter anymore

So your saying if Jack Simpson doesn’t kick a ball for us he could still get one? That’s mad!! 

37 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Just reading the comments on Sky sports twitter. 
:ang:

Cringeworthy fans tagging Sturgeon, Scot gov, SFA, police, you name it. 

Desperate to do anything to cheat their way back into the title race. Utterly pathetic club from top to bottom. 

Even worse is some of our own doing it, seen a couple last night tagging anyone and everyone to the picture of Zungu gagging for likes. 

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Just reading the comments on Sky sports twitter. 
:ang:

Cringeworthy fans tagging Sturgeon, Scot gov, SFA, police, you name it. 

Desperate to do anything to cheat their way back into the title race. Utterly pathetic club from top to bottom. 

Wouldn’t expect anything else from the desperate bastards . Best to just laugh and smile at them 

What a shit show both should be shown the door regardless of their potential. Patterson spoke really well about being given a chance and how it was a privilege to be at this club & he has gone and messed it up. Two fingers up to the captain that has went out his way to help him and to the coaching team.

It’s The manager that has to field the questions from the media now and it’s exactly what we don’t need at this time when our focus should be on Thursday and 55.

They shouldnt be sacked otherwise we have to do the same if Morelos/Barisic/Roofe does the same and decides they want to leave for free. 

Kids do stupid shit, punish them and let them make up for it.. 

Must be terrible being an 18 year old at the moment, when you think what we would be up to... 

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

They shouldnt be sacked otherwise we have to do the same if Morelos/Barisic/Roofe does the same and decides they want to leave for free. 

Kids do stupid shit, punish them and let them make up for it.. 

Must be terrible being an 18 year old at the moment, when you think what we would be up to... 

I wouldnt care who it was really. If they did something as stupid as this, they would be out the door as soon as the transfer window opens.

These individuals have let themselves, their family and our club down massively. Given the current restrictions they are going to be hauled over the coals for this, but it is likely to be the gaffer who has to be at the coal face of the onslaught for the next couple of days, something we could have done without. We should and likely will punish them the and rightly so, I hope we take the sting out of the situation quickly today but I can also see the media whores and powers that be continuing the tirade of condemnation and punishment towards us and the guys who have fucked their careers with us.