COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

And the employer would be fucked. You can't own or control an employee 24 hours a day. This is fuck all in the grand scheme of things and the fact people are up in arms about it is laughable.

Nobody is saying you can control an employee 24 hours a day but if they break the law and it makes national headlines, they can expect to be fucked. Fuck, mind we sacked Fran Sandaza for disclosing business sensitive information after he got duped by some fuckwit online.

21 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Daft for a number of reasons.

I wouldnt be surprised if after serving a suitable period of penance they are rehabilitated back into the fold, their youth is a factor here.

Its not like the gaffer didn't fuck up off the field as a player, as the guy who hogged the remote for the jukebox in a pub could testify, and did.

And plenty others over the years have, but none of them would have ran a massive risk of shafting their teammates in the process.

20 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Each to their own about covid but no fucking wonder they want to live life. This is never going away, at some point the world has to get back to some sort of normality and that means living with it.

If McGregor did the same would you want him gone?

Fuck sake Fantana, never had you as a moron.

Just now, berkshirebear said:

Some people need to remember what it's like having testosterone raging through your body, course there going to want to meet up with birds, would be a team of priests otherwise!!!

there were 10 penalty notices issued. They having some sort of orgy?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Even those who have died or are suffering long-term effects?

Fuck sake, the flu kills thousands every year, we live with it. Do you think this is going away? The vaccine still allows people to carry the virus, it's never going away.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck sake, the flu kills thousands every year, we live with it. Do you think this is going away? The vaccine still allows people to carry the virus, it's never going away.

The flu kills thousands every year. This is killing thousands by the week.

W/E Jan 22 - 18,676 dead in England and Wales.

There were fewer than 4000 flu deaths across 2018/19 in England and Wales.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The flu kills thousands every year. This is killing thousands by the week.

W/E Jan 22 - 18,676 dead in England and Wales.

There were fewer than 4000 flu deaths across 2018/19 in England and Wales.

Given they record deaths as covid if they tested positive in the last 4 weeks - including suicide - I'm not getting into this pish.

They fucked up, they get a fine, let's move on.

1 hour ago, berkshirebear said:

They shouldnt be sacked otherwise we have to do the same if Morelos/Barisic/Roofe does the same and decides they want to leave for free. 

Kids do stupid shit, punish them and let them make up for it.. 

Must be terrible being an 18 year old at the moment, when you think what we would be up to... 

I think the issue is that we were stupid, daft etc but there wasn't a pandemic going on which so far has killed 100,00 + people in the UK.

Christ here we go again, as we all become HR, employment law and Covid experts ffs. 

None of it is about that and all about who we are, as the haters see an opportunity to pull the rug from under our feet. 

Let the club do their job and defend us from a worst case scenario developing. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Given they record seats as covid if they tested positive in the last 4 weeks - including suicide - I'm not getting into this pish.

They fucked up, they get a fine, let's move on.

How do you think they record deaths from strains of flu? Nobody dies OF the flu, it is almost always a contributory factor - just like Covid.

11 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone believing the government's pish about covid is a fucking fool. If your young and healthy, Get it, recover, all done. 

And what about passing it on to others (including family) who may be affected badly by it? You really are an utter prick coming out with that pish. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The club will decide on the appropriate punishment for these players and whatever it is we go with it. Little point in speculating and falling out over it ffs.

It is for the club to mitigate the commercial and reputational damage from this and apply punishment commensurate to the breach.

I really don't give a fuck what that is, as I'm sure the club will do the right thing whatever that maybe and is of little concern to the bigger one, on the level of punishment that could be meted out by the authorities on the club.

They are under pressure from Holyrood after the Dubai debacle, so do the haters sieze the opportunity to do us down and make an example of us?

Could they deduct points points? That is the one and only question. The players concerned aren't exactly key to getting the title over the line, so I really don't give a fuck, but there will be no level playing when it comes to handing down punishments out, seeing it's us. 

Maybe those more up to speed in these matters could explain if a points deduction is a possibility, because little else matters. 

No.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Barring injury yes though expect Tav and Barasic to keep fit enough until the end of the season now.

Even if one were to get injured now I don’t think Gerrard would have them play again. He seems like the type that when you cross him you don’t get second chances.

Id expect him to go with a makeshift defence in that case and have the likes of balogun play either position, we would just lose the attacking full back in that scenario obviously 

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

See this pish? Wrap it.

The selfish cunts, had they not been caught red handed, would’ve 100% turned up for training today. Just imagine somecunt at that party was covid positive?

End up with a situation similar to the Fenians with the squad stripped to the bare bones and dropping points that probably should have been a gimme.

Fuck them.

They were daft and will pay the price but its hardly a shocker kids at 18 are gonna do daft shit like this is it.

Suicide rates are up 145% during this lockdown, its no fucking joke what we're expecting our youth to do, and what will they get back? fuck all. education fucked, life chances fucked .

My sympathy isnt necessarily with these dafties its with all young people who are paying heavily for this.

12 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

See this pish? Wrap it.

The selfish cunts, had they not been caught red handed, would’ve 100% turned up for training today. Just imagine somecunt at that party was covid positive?

End up with a situation similar to the Fenians with the squad stripped to the bare bones and dropping points that probably should have been a gimme.

Fuck them.

Yes totally agree and most young ones are glued to their phones 24/7 and can you imagine the amount of scuddies any young footballer is getting sent these days and lots of these girls, they offer it up but aye the poor wee lambs have got it hard 

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The club will decide on the appropriate punishment for these players and whatever it is we go with it. Little point in speculating and falling out over it ffs.

It is for the club to mitigate the commercial and reputational damage from this and apply punishment commensurate to the breach.

I really don't give a fuck what that is, as I'm sure the club will do the right thing whatever that maybe and is of little concern to the bigger one, on the level of punishment that could be meted out by the authorities on the club.

They are under pressure from Holyrood after the Dubai debacle, so do the haters sieze the opportunity to do us down and make an example of us?

Could they deduct points points? That is the one and only question. The players concerned aren't exactly key to getting the title over the line, so I really don't give a fuck, but there will be no level playing when it comes to handing down punishments out, seeing it's us. 

Maybe those more up to speed in these matters could explain if a points deduction is a possibility, because little else matters. 

That is my main concern 🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

They were daft and will pay the price but its hardly a shocker kids at 18 are gonna do daft shit like this is it.

Suicide rates are up 145% during this lockdown, its no fucking joke what we're expecting our youth to do, and what will they get back? fuck all. education fucked, life chances fucked .

My sympathy isnt necessarily with these dafties its with all young people who are paying heavily for this.

You think players playing professional football are having their life chances fucked? :lol: