COVID Breach

falkirkNS

6 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Wanting people sacked when you dont know the full story is utter pish 👍

Gees peace, they were fined by the polis for being in a gaff with 10 people. Even if it was as you say ‘horny boys wanting their hole’ it would be more embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

What's happened to the world. People wanting young lads sacked for meeting up with other people, even though they do that all day in training, playing matches, flying abroad etc.

The rules are ridiculous. If you feel that strongly about this you shouldnt support football being played etc at the moment.. 

Wow :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They have already been issued fixed penalty notices by the police because they got caught at a house party in a group of 10.

What could come out that is going to make that be deemed acceptable or change the story to make it favourable towards them?

So did “they get caught at a house party in a group of 10”, ?

or are just saying that because you think that’s what the law is ?

27 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Imagine if Gazza had been playing for us during all this? Would you have him nowhere near the first team squad?? 

You don't understand do you?

There was no PANDEMIC when Gazza etc were getting pissed.

Guys turned up at training with a sore head etc but there was no PANDEMIC and no team mates were injured in the process.

120,000 people dead, but lets have a wee party.

9 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

What's happened to the world. People wanting young lads sacked for meeting up with other people, even though they do that all day in training, playing matches, flying abroad etc.

The rules are ridiculous. If you feel that strongly about this you shouldnt support football being played etc at the moment.. 

I think you should cut me some slack. I'm risking my welfare every week to go to games just like our bwave, bwave footballers.

30 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Anybody wanting these boys sacked are a riddy in my eyes 👍 unpopular post but could not care people are wanting to throw the book at them without knowing what has went on or what has happened. Give them suspensions and fines and we move on from it. The more we fuel this fire the more the media and all the other clubs start screaming for justice.

Horny teenagers wanting there end away.

imagine covid being a thing if Ricksen and all the others where still playing fuck me they would be suspended every other week 🤣

True, but you're correct, covid wasn't a thing when these guys were playing.

Different world.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thankfully not. The 4/5 players will almost certainly have to isolate anyway as a precaution. Would need to be a link to positive test/Symptoms. Had they shown up to training and then developed symptoms in the coming days, then it would become a major shit show.

Surely on providing a negative test they can re join the bubble like Duffy leaving dubai 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It is a bit crazy.

Can sit and have lunch with Bassey at Auchenhowie, but not in my own flat. And married players can go back to the wife and kids, but single players can’t have a girl round.

Rules are rules though. Club agreed to them. 

One is a workplace, one isn't. 

Not really that crazy is it?

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hypothetical of course but imagine if Brian Kinnear went into training, got changed next to goalkeepers, had lunch with goalkeepers.

Nathan Patterson and Bassey sat with defenders.

Dapo with forwards.

it then breaks on Tuesday or even worse after the flight to Belgium that they’ve been at a party and we have to lose a dozen or more first team players or forfeit Antwerp game would that still be a silly mistake from daft young boys?

In truth, whoever grassed them did us a favour.

Things would have been much worse if these dicks had just turned up for training without saying anything to anybody.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Surely on providing a negative test they can re join the bubble like Duffy leaving dubai 

Two totally different scenarios. Duffy never came into contact with someone showing symptoms/having tested positive nor travelled from a country where he needed to self-isolate on his return to Scotland.

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

So did “they get caught at a house party in a group of 10”, ?

or are just saying that because you think that’s what the law is ?

Split hairs about whether it’s the law or not all you want. At the end of the day they were caught and fined for being at a mass gathering when mass gatherings in the context that they were having one aren’t allowed at the moment.

They have fucked it for themselves, and nobody can blame supporters for being raging at them. If this hadn’t come to light yesterday then it could have ruined what is the most important season we have had in decades when the finish line is in sight.

I’m sure they’ll look back and think it was worth it when they are playing away at Alloa for Queen of the South in front of 300 people on a freezing Tuesday night in a couple of years time.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Split hairs about whether it’s the law or not all you want. At the end of the day they were caught and fined for being at a mass gathering when mass gatherings in the context that they were having one aren’t allowed at the moment.

They have fucked it for themselves, and nobody can blame supporters for being raging at them. If this hadn’t come to light yesterday then it could have ruined what is the most important season we have had in decades when the finish line is in sight.

I’m sure they’ll look back and think it was worth it when they are playing away at Alloa for Queen of the South in front of 300 people on a freezing Tuesday night in a couple of years time.

:lol: who's "raging"?

As irresponsible as these players were, the big issue here, is that it's us. Trial by media as it goes.

We are all over the daily rags and social media as the haters do their damndest. 

We don't know the facts and all the speculation only fuels the fire. 

Not much point in going ott, as that point might come later. All I want to see is a level playing field, so our Club need to get this right. Be seen to do the right thing. Punishments to be commensurate with the breach, if any, and we move on.  No point in beating ourselves up over this and no point in the Club cutting off their nose to spite their face. No other cunt would. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Up to a point. Like anyone else, if your actions outside of work draw negative publicity to your employer, not being at work at the time counts for fuck all.

Exactly. If I went out at the weekend, committed a crime,  and it came to light I would fully expect repercussions from my employer, and so would anybody else on here too.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Two totally different scenarios. Duffy never came into contact with someone showing symptoms/having tested positive nor travelled from a country where he needed to self-isolate on his return to Scotland.

Has it been confirmed that any of the ten people have shown symptoms or tested positive? Were any of the ten people from outside of any of the players “bubble”?

21 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Wanting people sacked when you dont know the full story is utter pish 👍

How much more of a story than they were at a party with about 10 people, against regulations, club and footballing guidance, and given tickets by the police for it do we need?