COVID Breach

falkirkNS

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. In their droves. We're almost always at our busiest right after games.

Lol. You weren't even reporting on games when newspapers were popular. 

No cunt reads papers (relatively speaking) compared on how they used to. 

When you see the Daily Record stooping to cluckbait then you know that it's game over for papers. 

I (and most people I knew) would buy at least 2 papers and pass them around everyone at work every single day. 

Last time I seen that happen was well over 10yr ago.

So folk buying in "their droves" is just utter bullshit. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Stop being such an arrogant vag man. 

Nothing arrogant about it. I'm hardly going to get hired as a journalist without any training as a journalist if I'm not pretty good at what I'm doing. That would be the same regardless of the line of work. If I was shite at my job, it wouldnt be my job for much longer.

Anybody know much the takeaway cost.

There was a clip a couple of weeks back where one of the mutants stopped ordering his weekend takeaway treat because the delivery driver was a blue nose.
What the fuck would go through your head,that the size of the order gave the game away that there was a crowd getting fed,unless it was 5 loaves and 2 fish.

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Lol. You weren't even reporting on games when newspapers were popular. 

No cunt reads papers (relatively speaking) compared on how they used to. 

When you see the Daily Record stooping to cluckbait then you know that it's game over for papers. 

I (and most people I knew) would buy at least 2 papers and pass them around everyone at work every single day. 

Last time I seen that happen was well over 10yr ago.

So folk buying in "their droves" is just utter bullshit. 

I meant more in relation to sites like the ones I work for. Our matchday stuff is usually when our traffic is at its highest. I'd have though saying 'we' would have made it fairly obvious since there are so many on here who take a keen interest in who I'm working for.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

You drawing parallels between yourself and Gerrard in either importance or talent.

And the fact that your self-awareness is so microscopic that you had to ask.

Sharp as a beach ball, as ever.

:lol:

I didn't draw that parallel though. You're reading things that don't exist in a desperate bid for some imaginary internet points again Colin.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Anybody know much the takeaway cost.

There was a clip a couple of weeks back where one of the mutants stopped ordering his weekend takeaway treat because the delivery driver was a blue nose.
What the fuck would go through your head,that the size of the order gave the game away that there was a crowd getting fed,unless it was 5 loaves and 2 fish.

£16.90

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hypothetical of course but imagine if Brian Kinnear went into training, got changed next to goalkeepers, had lunch with goalkeepers.

Nathan Patterson and Bassey sat with defenders.

Dapo with forwards.

it then breaks on Tuesday or even worse after the flight to Belgium that they’ve been at a party and we have to lose a dozen or more first team players or forfeit Antwerp game would that still be a silly mistake from daft young boys?

Out of all of them Kinnear gave us the most risk if they weren't caught.

Just look at how fucked St Mirren were at the start of the season when Alnwick had to self isolate and their entire GK pool had to as well because of close contacts. We would have had to be doing emergency loans and fuck knows if they can be registered in a European squad.

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Boils my piss how there's been no punishment for multiple breeches in Dubai. There assistant manager even admitted to "small breeches" but decided/affirmed they weren't enough to warrant any attention. The SFA CEO confirmed 5 weeks ago that this was being "looked into" and it's found it's way under that big carpet since.

Also when the thumb had a party with 30+ guests TLB confirmed he was aware of it and asserted that it was "no biggie" 

As ever the inconsistency favours one club

add into that lennons rant when he had a go at everyone inc his own chief exc  but more importantly he had a go at 2 member clubs ie hamilton/st johnstone  i find that part disgraceful so why was the compliance officer not all over that  gerrard got pulled up for a correct comment about morelos and refs