COVID Breach

falkirkNS

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Lol. You weren't even reporting on games when newspapers were popular. 

No cunt reads papers (relatively speaking) compared on how they used to. 

When you see the Daily Record stooping to cluckbait then you know that it's game over for papers. 

I (and most people I knew) would buy at least 2 papers and pass them around everyone at work every single day. 

Last time I seen that happen was well over 10yr ago.

So folk buying in "their droves" is just utter bullshit. 

Couldn't tell you the last time I bought a paper but I read them every day on my phone.(not the rags) Therefore we still need people reporting. Like every other job, you get people that are good at it and others that are shit. You don't have to read the shit ones.

46 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

None, they were given 7 game bans on Nov 19th  then sent on loan

Lets see what happens when they return from loan.

In the highly unlikely event either  screw the nut and become model pros do think Gerrard wouldn't utilise them? although its obv more likely they'll never play for us again, point is the door was never publically closed on then.

They wont kick a ball for us again.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Long story short.

They broke the rules in some form. that is fact as they were fined by the police. They are being investigated by Rangers and will receive another fine, suspension and some of whom won't play for the club again. 

Some of the hypocrisy over the last day or so is staggering. We all agree that the rules are there to reduce the chances of the virus spreading. They broke the rules and will face the consequences of this. They are no different from us in that respect and we are no different from them. They hold a position in the public eye so will of course be held to a higher standard of scrutiny, but anyone getting high and mighty on the subject is kidding themself on and will have broken the rules in some way. 

They shouldn't have done it, thankfully they got caught and they should be fined and disciplined internaly.

Yes, the frustration is that they could have passed it onto the squad if they caught it out and about and that's where anger comes from. Thankfully that hasn't been the case.

Please dont speak sense some people on here want those boys heads on spikes. 

17 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's not good enough.

We are all accountable for the rules regardless of our so called societal standing. There's no excuse for any of us. 

It is good enough.

They put the team at risk which is why people are annoyed. Not the rule breaking itself.

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbh mate, and I'm talking prior to COVID, the amount of stupid things that footballers do that clubs have to clean up which doesn't make the papers is unreal. 

Don’t disagree mate, but stupid hypotheticals about players from 20/25 year ago doesn’t mean anything in regards to this IMO.

27 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Glad someone else has been looking at this, no proof as of yet that the vaccine will prohibit transmission but it shows how much the safety of the country’s front line public servants is valued by govt...

All I did was ask the question when I went for my jab, from the nice nurse who knew. 

(Almost said "jag" there, English people don't understand that.)

Another aspect of these morons misbehaving is that it has grabbed the headlines instead of another club’s news:

• revenue down 13m
  • six month loss 6m
  • bank reserves down 13m
  • a 40m striker now available for 15m

Thanks again, fucking muppets

:raging: 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Another aspect of these morons misbehaving is that it has grabbed the headlines instead another club’s news:

• revenue down 13m
  • six month loss 6m
  • bank reserves down 13m
  • a 40m striker now available for 15m

Thanks again, fucking muppets

:raging: 

That’s why they released it this morning ‘a good day for bad news’ as someone once said