COVID Breach

falkirkNS

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It is good enough.

They put the team at risk which is why people are annoyed. Not the rule breaking itself.

Don’t disagree mate, but stupid hypotheticals about players from 20/25 year ago doesn’t mean anything in regards to this IMO.

Not sure what that means :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Long story short.

They broke the rules in some form. that is fact as they were fined by the police. They are being investigated by Rangers and will receive another fine, suspension and some of whom won't play for the club again. 

Some of the hypocrisy over the last day or so is staggering. We all agree that the rules are there to reduce the chances of the virus spreading. They broke the rules and will face the consequences of this. They are no different from us in that respect and we are no different from them. They hold a position in the public eye so will of course be held to a higher standard of scrutiny, but anyone getting high and mighty on the subject is kidding themself on and will have broken the rules in some way. 

They shouldn't have done it, thankfully they got caught and they should be fined and disciplined internaly.

Yes, the frustration is that they could have passed it onto the squad if they caught it out and about and that's where anger comes from. Thankfully that hasn't been the case.

If they are fined by the police and then the club fine them, I would say that could open the club up to being sued for double jeopardy. 

Not 100% as obviously anything the club do won't be part of Scots law, but there's no doubting that a police fine, a club fine and/or ban is definitely double/treble jeopardy.  

Anyone got a full list of whose all involved in this yet? 

I didn't have any plans to even come on here today, but when I clicked on google and seen "Rangers probe" trending above "Myanmar internet blackout" then i knew it was something serious. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Asked about yellow or red cards. Sturgeon said she doesn't know the full story yet but to stop breaking the rules !! 

There’s been upteen red cards missed since her bullshit yellow but funny how a red hasn’t been mentioned up until now. Maybe we’ll get var on it 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Krankie just said "stop doing it" as advice to the 1st person questioning her and emphasising Rangers
Whoverever she was will be away fuckin beelin and hiding her face in shame,after krankie gave her a good ahrd fuckin slap.

Nevertheless the BBC won't give this "Stop the League" up

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It is good enough.

They put the team at risk which is why people are annoyed. Not the rule breaking itself.

Don’t disagree mate, but stupid hypotheticals about players from 20/25 year ago doesn’t mean anything in regards to this IMO.

End of the day it's a game of football. We ALL have the same responsibilities. I do get that, but as a wider teaching situation it goes way beyond a (very important) league season.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing arrogant about it. I'm hardly going to get hired as a journalist without any training as a journalist if I'm not pretty good at what I'm doing. That would be the same regardless of the line of work. If I was shite at my job, it wouldnt be my job for much longer.

Your lack of self awareness is honestly astounding. 

13 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Who is your dickmate? Is it @badjon?

Leave it out.

Back on topic. Do we fly Wednesday for Belgium? If as I would expect Patterson and Bassey are suspended banished or whateverever from the squad what are the rules for replacing them regards the Euro squad?

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

If they are fined by the police and then the club fine them, I would say that could open the club up to being sued for double jeopardy. 

Not 100% as obviously anything the club do won't be part of Scots law, but there's no doubting that a police fine, a club fine and/or ban is definitely double/treble jeopardy.  

Anyone got a full list of whose all involved in this yet? 

I didn't have any plans to even come on here today, but when I clicked on google and seen "Rangers probe" trending above "Myanmar internet blackout" then i knew it was something serious. 

:lol: