COVID Breach

falkirkNS

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never shy, me:

Rangers 'Covid Four' don't have far to look to see what comes next

Rangers' investigation of an alleged Covid breach by several of the club's players has Gers fans on social media furious - but the 'Covid Four' don't have far to look to see what the repercussions of their crass stupidity will be.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/Rangers-covid-four-dont-have-far-to-look-to-see-what-comes-next/

250683FA-ED17-4BAE-B7DB-4D2365C4A7BB.thumb.jpeg.a047b4d43838c4218d57a31fa53312b5.jpeg

Back to the football aspect imagine we pick up injuries to Tavernier or Barisic on Thursday we won't have either back up full backs available. Luckily it seems we have not had the four or five players involved mixing after the incident after the Mega monopoly party/ curry night. Imagine the potential carnage.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Got sent this today. Guy is ITK, was pals wae Laudrup and is called William.

Screenshot_20210215-131511.png

I'm hoping that's the truth. If it is, then its probably the best outcome we could have from a bad situation and you could argue that they were just being normal.  

All the kids were I am at the moment are off school (half-term or some shite) and it looks like kids are acting the way I've been hoping kids would act like, rather than staying in an playing on their computers I've seen loads of kids out playing football/basketball or just stoating about the street and the polis don't seem to be bothering them. Looks like it was just a case of that except a Tim has taken advantage of the current situation and grassed the Rangers players up. Mind they are still hoping we collapse. 

DON'T VICTIMISE OUR OWN!!  There's enough people doing that without us having to do it. 

Just now, peter huistra said:

Doubt Patterson will be, might be loaned out don't see this ending his career at Rangers tbh 

I very much can. He's shown that he can't be trusted to act professionally and follow a simple instruction as well as potentially jeapordising the rest of the squad. Had this been the first breach at the club, then he might have been saved. With it being the second it is a deliberate slap in the face to the management team and the rest of the squad.

Seen a few places that we're planning internally to suspend the players involved for the rest of the season. So that'll be 9 league games, 2 Europa League (at least) & potentially Scottish Cup games if they go ahead.

That's before the SFA even get involved and hand out whatever punishments they see fit

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I very much can. He's shown that he can't be trusted to act professionally and follow a simple instruction as well as potentially jeapordising the rest of the squad. Had this been the first breach at the club, then he might have been saved. With it being the second it is a deliberate slap in the face to the management team and the rest of the squad.

A player with some promise but hardly knocking the door down to get in the side

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I’m really happy folk took notice of my first request to stay on topic :lol:

Be more specific next time. Some folk just take that as an incentive to stay on their own topic and carry on 

Why do folk do it deliberately though, knowing they'll get banned, that really puzzles me, is it some kind of band of (dis)honour amongst their peers. like getting the belt at school for instance. Too old for that surely.  

It's an interesting topic this one, with lots of the less regular posters providing good input. Chopping it would have been a result for some maybe, but a loss for the majority.