COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Seen a few places that we're planning internally to suspend the players involved for the rest of the season. So that'll be 9 league games, 2 Europa League (at least) & potentially Scottish Cup games if they go ahead.

That's before the SFA even get involved and hand out whatever punishments they see fit

Leaving us with no cover for full backs. Can we introduce others to potentially cover from other squads? I mean our own squads so youth or whatever. There are posters who know much more regards the potential internal replacement players.

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Time-out for you mate.

No need.

A Time-out 😂 Time outs now for when things get heated on an online football forum ? What about we get a safe space area for Rangers media? Could give virtual milk and cookies to the wee lambs whos feeling's get hurt? 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I'm trying, but feel I need to stick up for our own since we now have @The Dude writing opinion pieces victimising our own. 

Fucking SHAME ON YOU @The Dude

Is it not best if someone like the dude reports the facts rather than someone else just making up bs

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Leaving us with no cover for full backs. Can we introduce others to potentially cover from other squads? I mean our own squads so youth or whatever. There are posters who know much more regards the potential internal replacement players.

I think the U21's are all cancelled atm like the leagues below the Championship so we need to get behind Bassey and Patterson.  All they done was have a wee get together with their birds. To victimise them for that when they have already been fined by the polis is bang out of order.

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Would hope we would bring a youth player or 2 in but I'm not even sure on the rules whether they can be registered or not.

Loans being brought back? Again depends on registration, if it's a suspension by the club I can't imagine we'd just be able to register 2 players in their place.

Bassey/Patterson being our fullback cover & being unavailable for the run in could come back to bite us on the arse but we'll see. For that reason I'd get them both to fuck out the club as soon as the window reopens

4 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Tough crowd in here. Young lads doing nothing that every other young lad does. I'd imagine the vast majority of people have breeched covid rules in some way or other. Yes they should be punished but it shouldn't be the end of their careers with us if they buck their ideas up... 

young lads that have a very different lifestyle from most their age so they shouldn’t be doing stupid shit

1 hour ago, surfsup2 said:

Was quite diplomatic saying clubs shud get there house in order .

was the typical BBC asking the question so far other s asking about quarantine hotels 🤦‍♀️

I don’t know why she’s bringing the clubs into it, the Club can’t control what the players do in private in their own time, no club can but the club can punish them for not adhering to the rules.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Give it a break with the Dude hate, final request

It's his opinion?  The same as the dude has his opinion. Can we all not accept that people have differing opinions without referring to it as hate?  Its supposedly an adults forum for adults to discuss football, which sometimes gets heated because different views on topics. 

Can we just accept that it gets heated instead of threatening bans or timeouts for name calling or swearing? 

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I think the U21's are all cancelled atm like the leagues below the Championship so we need to get behind Bassey and Patterson.  All they done was have a wee get together with their birds. To victimise them for that when they have already been fined by the polis is bang out of order.

Unbelievable! So you are condoning them for breaking the law? Not only that if they got the virus and brought into the dressin room where might we be?

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

It was a journalist that put the boot in and mentioned second time for Rangers and what would it take for another yellow card or red card. Sturgeon sort of bodyswerved that part and said usual stuff about elite sportsmen.

Sounded like a tarrier journo too me, she had that kind of voice, uneducated 

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is there not 5?

How dare you question @The Dude? He is fucking good at his job, so good in fact that he hasn’t even had to train a single day as a professional journalist. Never mind that it’s common knowledge that it was 5. He is the best in the world. 

1 minute ago, Nelson loyal said:

It's his opinion?  The same as the dude has his opinion. Can we all not accept that people have differing opinions without referring to it as hate?  Its supposedly an adults forum for adults to discuss football, which sometimes gets heated because different views on topics. 

Can we just accept that it gets heated instead of threatening bans or timeouts for name calling or swearing? 

Some are allowed to bait on here and some aren't.