COVID Breach

falkirkNS

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I'm hoping that's the truth. If it is, then its probably the best outcome we could have from a bad situation and you could argue that they were just being normal.  

All the kids were I am at the moment are off school (half-term or some shite) and it looks like kids are acting the way I've been hoping kids would act like, rather than staying in an playing on their computers I've seen loads of kids out playing football/basketball or just stoating about the street and the polis don't seem to be bothering them. Looks like it was just a case of that except a Tim has taken advantage of the current situation and grassed the Rangers players up. Mind they are still hoping we collapse. 

DON'T VICTIMISE OUR OWN!!  There's enough people doing that without us having to do it. 

Take aside from the fact they've been fined off the polis, the fact they've broken rules that you/I would get fined for, the fact they get paid an absolute fortune..

They could've potentially put our full season in jeopardy, our full Europa League campaign, everything we've achieved so far, all for a shitty party in some burds gaff. 2 of the players (Bassey/Patterson) were sitting in youth teams before Gerrard picked them at the start of the season to come into the squad & that's the thanks he/we get?

The 3 other youth players, absolute nobodies in the scale of things & won't achieve anything now in football. The other 2 I hope go on to enjoy their illustrious careers at some lower league team & look back on what they threw away

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

RM's favourite lumberjack has gone tonto again I see. A few folk will be seeing the wrong side of his snooker cue at this rate.

I’m still convinced he’s just on the biggest fishing trip ever, though his dedication to it for so long does worry me.

18 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

A Time-out 😂 Time outs now for when things get heated on an online football forum ? What about we get a safe space area for Rangers media? Could give virtual milk and cookies to the wee lambs whos feeling's get hurt? 

Nobody had their feelings hurt btw.

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

How dare you question @The Dude? He is fucking good at his job, so good in fact that he hasn’t even had to train a single day as a professional journalist. Never mind that it’s common knowledge that it was 5. He is the best in the world. 

I’m just not a wank when doing it

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Some are allowed to bait on here and some aren't.

Who isn’t allowed to ‘bait’?

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

How dare you question @The Dude? He is fucking good at his job, so good in fact that he hasn’t even had to train a single day as a professional journalist. Never mind that it’s common knowledge that it was 5. He is the best in the world. 

Such common knowledge that no reports so far have it as five.

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

One of them is a queen of the south problem is it not

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

It's funny how fast that tarrier grassed. If he hadn't shot his load straight away he could have damaged us today.

maybe we should be asking the restaurant about their drivers just so we can give this upstanding member of the community our praise but don’t use their shitty restaurant 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

So I don’t watch nippy but im sure when she spoke about the dubai deludemols she brought us into it so I was wondering if she or anyone mentioned them today ?

Apparently she handled a loaded bbc question pretty well, we should be happy about that.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

maybe we should be asking the restaurant about their drivers just so we can give this upstanding member of the community our praise but don’t use their shitty restaurant 

Yes it would be nice if the man was made aware to the public after his great deed.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So I don’t watch nippy but im sure when she spoke about the dubai deludemols she brought us into it so I was wondering if she or anyone mentioned them today ?

Sturgeon did mention the scum by saying she doesn't care if it's Rangers or them etc