COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, bluenoz said:

Came in to catch up and decided to start reading from about 20 pages back to only find out it is about the narcissist fake James Black. A man with no journalism certificate or an English degree who tells us how good he is. He is a blogger who gives an opinion on yesterday's news. 

And why would I read a match report by him when he quoted me in the child abuse thread in the middle of the game on Saturday? Most bears are busy biting their finger nails during a game but not the multi-talker. Nothing more than a fake who ruins most threads because it is all about riling up other posters including myself.

It's really not hard to comment on a thread during a game. During any given match I can be writing three different articles, watching the game, preparing questions for post-match pressers and doing social media. It's not particularly difficult.

A man with no journalism cert of English degree than cunts on here demand writes what they want and take the hump when he doesn't.

The irony of complaining about the thread being about me, while adding a further post entirely about me is not lost.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's really not hard to comment on a thread during a game. During any given match I can be writing three different articles, watching the game, preparing questions for post-match pressers and doing social media. It's not particularly difficult.

A man with no journalism cert of English degree than cunts on here demand writes what they want and take the hump when he doesn't.

The irony of complaining about the thread being about me, while adding a further post entirely about me is not lost.

Don't call yourself a journalist when you are not. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Always a common denominator mind you. 

There is. Grown adults who lose the fucking plot because someone (me) has the temerity to disagree with them/correct them/write for a newspaper/write about the players being caught by the polis/not writing about the same thing.

40 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

He's best pals with Stevie G so can't possibly get banned.

Apparently one gets paid for what he does and the other gets paid for what he does.

Peas in a pod, mate. Fucking spooky.

Only way to tell them apart is that one is modest, well-respected and gets on with people and the other one, er, well, you know.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There is. Grown adults who lose the fucking plot because someone (me) has the temerity to disagree with them/correct them/write for a newspaper/write about the players being caught by the polis/not writing about the same thing.

IMG-20210214-WA0021.jpg

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fuck me this is boring. Can admin sort this out or @The Dudecan you just stop replying to everyone for a few hours so we can all focus on what matters here. 

It's every bit as boring for me but if Admin are going to just allow to to continue threads to constantly devolve into the same wee group of folk taking personal shots, can't be surprised when they get a wee pushback