COVID Breach

falkirkNS

47 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Must be a kick in the teeth to Gerrard, the man is away from his family and can’t visit them (as far as I’m aware) yet these idiots who see their mates everyday in training are doing this. 

Hope we give them the maximum charges. Fucking idiots. 

He can travel home mate, he travels to Ibrox for work reasons, that’s allowed

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I agree but you could also play your part in rising above the criticism, or say your piece and then leaving it. 20 odd pages of back and forth is hardly a ‘wee pushback’ to be honest it makes you all look a tad pathetic and thin skinned, which I’m sure your not. If the conversation between the two of you needs to continue take it to private messaging. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ffs and everyone is entitled to have a come back no matter if it’s what folk agree with or not.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I agree but you could also play your part in rising above the criticism, or say your piece and then leaving it. 20 odd pages of back and forth is hardly a ‘wee pushback’ to be honest it makes you all look a tad pathetic and thin skinned, which I’m sure your not. If the conversation between the two of you needs to continue take it to private messaging. 

Ach once they start, I'll just give them enough rope. Much rather do it publicly than via PM though. At least that way when folk inevitably overstep the line, Admin can deal with it.

Just now, The Dude said:

Ach once they start, I'll just give them enough rope. Much rather do it publicly than via PM though. At least that way when folk inevitably overstep the line, Admin can deal with it.

Whatever mate, I've said my piece on this - if you think your approach is the best way to deal with this then I'm not going to change your mind on that. Hopefully Admin can do something about this because both sides of the discussion is fucking tedious. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can we have this thread locked until we know the facts or the club give a full statement 

I'm getting pretty concerned how long it's taking us to get this out - obviously we need to be thorough but starting to wonder if there is anything more to this. Sure hope not! 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You just admitted you goad people on here and let admin pick it up from there. Some fucking piece of work you are. 

19 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Also big Shirley kept turning it over to babe station during the adverts. Disgusted 

I heard they were all sitting collectively chanting “flash that gash” at the screen when the polis came in.

15 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What if the answer to the question "is this the first time you guys have done this" in "no we meet every Saturday night for a catch up, party, games night" Whatever. 

Just don't ask Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What if the answer to the question "is this the first time you guys have done this" in "no we meet every Saturday night for a catch up, party, games night" Whatever. 

Just don't ask Rangers.

U drunk ?