COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I'm getting pretty concerned how long it's taking us to get this out - obviously we need to be thorough but starting to wonder if there is anything more to this. Sure hope not! 

When the story came out it was apparently 5 wido lads out on the pull picking up a group of nurses, having a carry on and letting off fireworks, back home. :unsure:

Now its calmed down a bit it and we know the facts, seems to be a wee bit tamer and they were all known to each other and they decided to have a curry. 

I'm all for the club taking its time to get to the bottom of it. They might need to update the fact they are doing a thorough investigation, as we know Scottish press is champing  at the bit to spread it over the pages. 

Are the players all over 18 ? 18 year old have different responsibilities and entitlement than those under 18. 

If under 18, then there would be more responsibilities on others in the group, or parents might have to be consulted, or those looking after their welfare might have to be part of the discussion/investigation process, which having to be done diligently could take time. 

Just now, tannerall said:

When the story came out it was apparently 5 wido lads out on the pull picking up a group of nurses, having a carry on and letting off fireworks, back home. :unsure:

Now its calmed down a bit it and we know the facts, seems to be a wee bit tamer and they were all known to each other and they decided to have a curry. 

I'm all for the club taking its time to get to the bottom of it. They might need to update the fact they are doing a thorough investigation, as we know Scottish press is champing  at the bit to spread it over the pages. 

Are the players all over 18 ? 18 year old have different responsibilities and entitlement than those under 18. 

If under 18, then there would be more responsibilities on others in the group, or parents might have to be consulted, or those looking after their welfare might have to be part of the discussion/investigation process, which having to be done diligently could take time. 

The takeaway thing has been added on and contradicts the Police statement put out last night saying they recieved a report at 1.10am.

Just now, The Dude said:

The takeaway thing has been added on and contradicts the Police statement put out last night saying they recieved a report at 1.10am.

I think actually the takeaway thing is correct. The way the statement reads makes it seem like the initial report was at 1:10 am. I actually think that means when the contact was made not the initial reporting of the gathering. So at 1:10 am is when the police attended.

Fucking hell, it’s woeful (but entirely expected) how the BBC have framed that report.

The insinuation that all 10 people are Rangers players, the pure speculation by them on Sturgeon ending the season/issuing a further ‘yellow card’.  Sturgeon certainly did not give the impression she was debating doing that.

What you’d expect from them and that rat reporter, but shocking none the less.

15 minutes ago, Bayern bru said:

Any truth in this?? Possibility of stopping the league!!! 

That specky bastard needs to explain when his team are going to produce their report on the Dubai trip. 

Why would a couple of young players making a cunt of it on a night before a day off mean you would stop the league ffs, especially when she is happy to have an election in a couple of months, that is just scaremongering from him.  

Just now, badjon said:

I think actually the takeaway thing is correct. The way the statement reads makes it seem like the initial report was at 1:10 am. I actually think that means when the contact was made not the initial reporting of the gathering. So at 1:10 am is when the police attended.

Reading the statement, it's pretty clear that it was reported at 1.10am.

“We received reports of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at 1.10am on Sunday 14th February.” [Sky Sports]

“Officers attended and those in attendance left. 10 people were issued with fixed penalty notices for breaching coronavirus regulations.”

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Reading the statement, it's pretty clear that it was reported at 1.10am.

“We received reports of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at 1.10am on Sunday 14th February.” [Sky Sports]

“Officers attended and those in attendance left. 10 people were issued with fixed penalty notices for breaching coronavirus regulations.”

You can also read that as the gathering being reported at 1:10am due to attendence at that time. I.E the report time is the same as the time the covid fines were dished out. 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That specky bastard needs to explain when his team are going to produce their report on the Dubai trip. 

Why would a couple of young players making a cunt of it on a night before a day off mean you would stop the league ffs, especially when she is happy to have an election in a couple of months, that is just scaremongering from him.  

You don't actually hear what he said at the very end of that piece mate, about pulling the plug on the season, he finished by saying that it was extremely unlikely to happen, the poster is a fucking prick for not letting that part finish.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, I thought Sturgeons tone was rather light and didn't give a fuck. 

Just that speccy bastard being a hater. This is going nowhere other than the club taking action. 

I never watch her mate, but did see the clip there in that report, yes we know he is desperate to try and stop us winning the league.

I just cannot see that this could possibly stop a football league when we have had SNP politicians going the length of the country after a positive test, as far as we know these lads are tested maybe twice a week.

I will add I would like to see the Club put out their response now as quickly as possible to try and stop this tarrier witch hunt, the longer it takes the more chance they have to make as much noise as possible. 

1 minute ago, Teamgers said:

You don't actually hear what he said at the very end of that piece mate, about pulling the plug on the season, he finished by saying that it was extremely unlikely to happen, the poster is a fucking prick for not letting that part finish.

Or more than likely a desperate type from the East end.

2 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Thanks mate I did not hear that, and have to admit anytime I see specky on TV I instantly want to throw something at it, and it is not the TV's blame. :lol: