COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Not a chance they'll pull the plug on the league. Scottish Football is already struggling, I doubt it can afford more payouts for another season of fixtures not being completed.

This and talks of point deduction are just that talk. 

Absolutely. There’s no reason to null and void. There’s no reason to dock points. There’s no reason to postpone games. Rangers will deal with it, Lennon and his team will cry about it and we move on. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

It's literally what my contract of employment states my job title is.

Who gave you a contract?  No chance you have a contract that let's you write pish during games on the most retarded Rangers forum on the internet. 

No cunt could make money off your pushy ramblings. 

The players would normally be within their own bubble, had they limited it to the five of them having a beer then as much as I would admit it’s still downright stupid, I wouldn’t want them to be hammered too much. The fact they’ve had their birds there when they are outwith the football bubble and don’t normally associate with each other is totally foolish of them, and how they thought they’d never get caught I don’t know! 

Like I said last night, every cunt in that block of flats would know that Bassey plays for Rangers. Even people that don’t like football. 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Sometimes it reappears as if I should send my quote. Its easier to just resend it. I don't know how to get rid of it otherwise. Just deleting the words doesnt work.

I am hopeless at IT

I hope you're "let's be clear" one doesn't reappear again. Nobody's calling the league ffs.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

From what i gather from the same source, all players have been suspended pending internal investigation, Gerrard has had enough. wont kick another ball for Rangers under his tenure.

Any word on a statement to let the fans know what is happening? 

Girl I know works with the police just said to me that 'I hear your South African player got in a bit of bother at that party'. Corrected her by saying it was youth players and the names are pretty much known. She was fairly adamant it was a S Arican player - knows nothing about football other than who I support. She had no idea of names, and maybe just listening to office gossip, but she seemed sure so maybe something to the Zungu rumours after all??  Said it was a definitely a party - not a delivery driver grassing up players.

Make of it what you will - assume we'll know soon enough

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've mis-stated my position quite considerably. They have brought about a set of circumstances where they will continue to suffer consequences as a result of their actions long after the club's disciplinary process is concluded. Any lengthy ban finishes their season so they are looking at July/August before they play again. They might get a second chance but, like Jones after his Old Firm red card, they have to start from square one all over again and rebuild the manager's trust in them

Hall of Fame

26,455 posts

Posted 3 hours ago

3 hours ago,  peter huistra said: 

@The Dude"the long-term repercussions for them will go way beyond the club’s own internal disciplinary process".

What repercussions will go beyond the club's own disciplinary process ?

Waving cheerio to their Rangers career.

I don't understand why you think I've mis-stated you position given the above answer to PH.

It seems to me your stating as fact that in your article that the repercussions WILL go beyond the club's own disciplinary process and when asked in what way you clearly say "Waving cheerio to their Rangers career."

Anyway I'm sure we'll all find out for sure when the club make their decision and they either play again or not

17 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Surprised we've still not had anything from the club other than that statement from last night

Club are raging that no free Samosa's were thrown in as it was a bill of over £80.

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Who gave you a contract?  No chance you have a contract that let's you write pish during games on the most retarded Rangers forum on the internet

No cunt could make money off your pushy ramblings. 

Definitely is when you’re awake.

15 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

Except in the jones edmundson scenario they were with people that they wouldn’t normally interact with so the chances of catching Covid are higher than they would be if they stuck by the rules, with bassey and Paterson if they were amoung team mates and their girlfriends then the potential for catching covid is no greater than what it would have been had the gathering not taken place

And yet the Police have treated them the same. Its the same offence in both scenarios.

There may well be a lesser chance of catching covid, that's why I said they may not have to self isolate. But it wouldn't matter which scenario if Jones / Edmundson or the recent 4 caught covid and went into training before they found out. The impact of squad isolations and possible match forfeiture could have been devastating in either scenario. So whilst the recent case might (wrongly imo) be seen by some as less of a breach imo the fact they did it after the JJ and GE incident makes it a scandalous error in judgement by the players 

If its the latter scenario they may just escape the end of their careers here in the coming months. If there's any outsiders with them they should be fucked, especially those in the 1st team squad 

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Club are raging that no free Samosa's were thrown in as it was a bill of over £80.

They gave the driver a wee tip though. 

I believe it was *F*ck off ya wee Fenian barsturd"