COVID Breach

falkirkNS

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think @The Dudes job would be pretty great to have tbh. Not a fan of working for the DR but end of the day he gets paid to go to and write about football 

Now Im not with the Record, it's pretty much whatever I want it to be. We get massive freedom to do what we want and what we think will help grow the sites.

52 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

From what i gather from the same source, all players have been suspended pending internal investigation, Gerrard has had enough. wont kick another ball for Rangers under his tenure.

Whilst utterly disappointing I can't see how it could go any other way. The first thing I thought when I heard the "rumour" was indiscipline. The ramifications have been discussed to death but ultimately they've went against everything the club has told them not to do.

Some shite like hibs or hearts or maybe a club down south (preferably) will make a few quid on Patterson and Bassey which will grate and they might go on to have good careers but there's no place for that kind of idiocy at Rangers, no matter their age or future potential.

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think @The Dudes job would be pretty great to have tbh. Not a fan of working for the DR but end of the day he gets paid to go to and write about football 

@The Dude will always get flack on here from those who can't accept that he, like everyone else, is entitled to his own opinion.

But what a job to do for a living, majority on here would love to do what he does.

2 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

@The Dude will always get flack on here from those who can't accept that he, like everyone else, is entitled to his own opinion.

But what a job to do for a living, majority on here would love to do what he does.

Even a lot of the non-Rangers stuff I do makes it all worth it. In pressers most days, games most weekends and get to use the excuse 'Its for work' whenever I want to watch fitba on the telly or go out to a game. :whistle: