• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EverestGers said:

Would have loved it when I was about 20 yrs old but sack working for £20k a year as an adult and thinking you’ve made it in life. I spend about that on holidays each year even though I couldn’t tell you how many specific users visit my website 🤷‍♂️🤣👍

I haven't kept up with all this and had hoped someone could give me a brief synopsis, but having read someone belittling what others earn a year on the last page I went to, I dont think my blood pressure could handle it. 

If your remuneration package was being condescending and general arseholiness, then your gucci manbag is overflowing with it!

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

I haven't kept up with all this and had hoped someone could give me a brief synopsis, but having read someone belittling what others earn a year on the last page I went to, I dont think my blood pressure could handle it. 

If you remuneration package was being condescending and general arsrholiness, then your gucci manbag is overflowing with it!

It weeds out the council riff raff from the forum mate needs to be done every 6 months or so

Blueshoff likes this
Just now, Willis said:

It weeds out the council riff raff from the forum mate needs to be done every 6 months or so

Should maybe just get @EverestGers to round a few up every now and then and release them in his estate for him, and the other members of aristocracy that he keeps in with, to hunt for sport.

The Dude and Willis like this
9 minutes ago, Willis said:

These players are idiots who shouldn't kick a ball for us again

Folk are making all the excuses under the sun like they're just young lads etc,  they're also young lads who are in a position most Bears would give their left nut for, they're playing for Rangers football club and now they've put the team at risk. Unacceptable.

I don't know what kind of money these players are on but id imagine its thousands of pounds a month, if my work was paying me that kind of money and said "obey the covid rules" then id bloody well do it.

They get to see their colleagues and go to work and have mental simulation every day which is something plenty of folk are desperate for. All the talk of them being young lady enjoying a night is a load of pish. They're in a privileged position and being paid handsomely for it and instead they act like spoiled brats 

It's a business. These players are a commodity and Patterson & Bassey in particular will become valuable assets in the future. I suppose it is all about morals and how the board view that.

Also, I want to hear the full story before condemning them like this.

James Rolle likes this