COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It's a business. These players are a commodity and Patterson & Bassey in particular will become valuable assets in the future. I suppose it is all about morals and how the board view that.

Also, I want to hear the full story before condemning them like this.

I agree the full story needs to be heard but if it is true then I stand by my post

It is a business and if they breached the covid rules then they put the club and the business it does at risk. Not to mention the fact we have staff that could have been put in danger too. 

If these players had infected out entire squad and got games called off then the entire business would have been shit

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

This thread is done to death until there is some more concrete information.   76 pages (and counting)  many of which are not even on topic.   If I deleted all the insult-throwing posts we would lose about half of the pages.

Why would you want to? That’s was makes RM interesting. 

2 hours ago, EverestGers said:

Would have loved it when I was about 20 yrs old but sack working for £20k a year as an adult and thinking you’ve made it in life. I spend about that on holidays each year even though I couldn’t tell you how many specific users visit my website 🤷‍♂️🤣👍

Tbf to Everest, think he was probably just trying to show the dude haters, who seem to struggle with identifying it, what genuine arrogance looks like. 

Here it is, lads. ^^^

Cheers, Everest. :tu:

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Tbf to Everest, think he was probably just trying to show the dude haters, who seem to struggle with identifying it, what genuine arrogance looks like. 

Here it is, lads. ^^^

Cheers, Everest. :tu:

He won't reply he's swimming with blue whales in Sri Lanka or skiing down a volcano in Japan or some shite imo

5 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

So after 77 pages, did we ever actually find out what takeaway they got? 

Black and white puddin suppers. 

Almost like their subconscious was telling them it was a bad idea.