COVID Breach

falkirkNS

19 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

not reading though 77 pages mate - give me a wee summary of above eh

Started wae the usual keyboard hangmen, then the insults started, the hangmen woke up this morning and gave us more of they're self righteous pish, more insults then everest burst on the the scene. Better than Netflix.

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Started wae the usual keyboard hangmen, then the insults started, the hangmen woke up this morning and gave us more of they're self righteous pish, more insults the everest burst on the the scene. Better than Netflix.

might read through it now lol

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Embarrassing? Mate, this has gone from a car crash to a proper classic in ways none of us expected. 

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Get the bevy out and enjoy it.👍

right going to go back about 15 pages to see how much shit folk talk (and go off on one) -

for what its worth

1. players (if what is being reported is in any way accurate) are daft wee boys

2. SG wll be raging and disappointed in equal measures (I mean Stevie G by the way lol)

17 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

78 pages of this shite...

Its happened move on and let the club deal with it in due course!

3 days away from last 32 game and 4wins away from 1st title in 10 years.

Let's concentrate on the important stuff.

Not sure this thread will affect the squads preparation for Thursday and Sundays games  tbh.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure this thread will affect the squads preparation for Thursday and Sundays games  tbh.

Not saying it would obviously, but it being at the top of the forum all day is only keeping it in the limelight and adding fuel to the fire.

7 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

right going to go back about 15 pages to see how much shit folk talk (and go off on one) -

for what its worth

1. players (if what is being reported is in any way accurate) are daft wee boys

2. SG wll be raging and disappointed in equal measures (I mean Stevie G by the way lol)

You will need to have a 16 pack of Andrex handy to wipe the shit from your eyes there's that much of it. 

12 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Didn’t think @Redwhiteandblue would be able to embarrass himself more than the time he asked if Ibrox was hosting the Europe League final based on a FM screenshot but here we are.

Or the time he was telling us to go to an OF game armed with pool cues to defend ourselves against the scum support.