COVID Breach

falkirkNS

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too much, too soon, think they're above others. They also seem to think they're invisible which is pretty impossible in a city like Glasgow.

I've no sympathy for them, they've made their choices and the club, their teammates and us fans were nowhere near the top of their priorities.

It is pure disappointment from me mate, the Patterson boy is the first for ages that has come through our system, and I believe has the talent to make it, and we get so few Scottish lads coming through I am gutted he has not had the common sense not to throw it all away. :sad:

Considering the (what felt constant at times) fallout throughout the season for breaches in the league, to do anything like this at this stage is beyond all definitions of stupid. Could've fucked everything up badly for the first team. What a bunch of selfish wee cunts.

Just now, Bears r us said:

It is pure disappointment from me mate, the Patterson boy is the first for ages that has come through our system, and I believe has the talent to make it, and we get so few Scottish lads coming through I am gutted he has not had the common sense not to throw it all away. :sad:

I can't see any way for him to survive this. If Gerrard doesn't sack them all then he's creating a disciplinary rod for his own back.

4 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Idiotic cunts.

God help Patterson come Monday after all the plaudits Gerrard has given him over the past two years.

Patterson and Bassey, cover for both full backs, both have good futures ahead of them.

If it's true it's them, what a fucking waste.

Disappointing if true. Bassey could have packed his bags after the St Mirren display. I really dont give a toss if he gets the boot for this. Mainly I'm gutted that Patterson would be so stupid after getting himself involved with the 1st team

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Been people putting them up since mid morning and being chopped. I assume it's because they don't want anything going public until the club puts out a statement.

What a good idea. Everybody has opinions on the allegations but fuck me some of the comments on here are doing the job for the mhedia who will take the rip roaring piss demanding all sorts of punishments.

Admin -  can you make this thread so only members can see / contribute?

If I were them I’d be deleting the comments section on my Instagram because they’re about to get a fucking avalanche of shite. As long as it doesn’t cross the line, frankly they deserve it. It’ll be nice for them to hear how let down the punters are by it all. They’re clearly that detached from reality that they have no idea.