COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Am I the only person not seeing what the supposed double standards in the media are here?

celtic got ripped to shreds over the Dubai trip for about three weeks. It was ten times worse than anything I’ve seen written about what the five players who broke our protocols have done.

A few journalists have mentioned the possibility of football being stopped, but that was happening after the Dubai trip too.

22 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have been thinking this morning that maybe you have got this right, the Club have decided to use the 'tarrier system' of putting out an initial short statement saying an investigation is being held and leave it at that, because it seems that is all you need to do and it is never mentioned again. Simples. :pipe:

I was thinking this too. Our short statement did say we will make NO further comment!!

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Am I the only person not seeing what the supposed double standards in the media are here?

celtic got ripped to shreds over the Dubai trip for about three weeks. It was ten times worse than anything I’ve seen written about what the five players who broke our protocols have done.

A few journalists have mentioned the possibility of football being stopped, but that was happening after the Dubai trip too.

For 3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣I suppose it helps to exaggerate your post 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Up until this morning I was hoping for the Club to give us more details asap, but I have changed my mind, I hope they are trying the 'tarrier system' because 'they' have so many internal investigations going on I certainly could not remember how may they are. 

PS I did not notice the part about no further statement.  

Fucking to right ma man. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Up until this morning I was hoping for the Club to give us more details asap, but I have changed my mind, I hope they are trying the 'tarrier system' because 'they' have so many internal investigations going on I certainly could not remember how may they are. 

There is a vital game on mate .They will be controlling the narrative .Keeping all the focus on the Euro tie most likely 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If we're really going to make no further comment then this will drag on for days/weeks, forget Thursdays result or anything football related, this will be the only story being mentioned.

If the players are suspended already (seems to be the case) and we're waiting on the SPFL's punishment or whatever, just come out and say that, draws a line under it!

Just now, King Jela said:

Maybe it is exaggerated but its not that far from correct. They got torn apart and every word Lennon, Lawwell, Brown etc had to say on it were ripped apart. 

May I suggest it deserves it Jela .What they did as a complete club was much more serious and irresponsible than few individuals that are meant to have broken rules.Hearsay at this point of course