COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

We're pretty much on the same page with this.

Where I disagree, and I get the feeling our club do too, is the bit about sitting back, accepting double standards and allowing the corruption to continue unchallenged.

Our recent comments via SG about inconsistencies and what we can do to help the authorities with this issue have been professional and consistent.

At some point, when 55 is won and when it suits us to do so, I get the feeling a dossier (hate that word after last year, but it fits the bill) of decisions, events, inconsistencies needing clarification will be produced with another offer to fund an enquiry into the running of the game in our beautifully corrupt little country. Last year they sneered sour grapes, this year we can smile and say "we've won this by a distance, breaking records along the way but for the good of the game we think things need looked at to establish if the current set up is fit for purpose" We all know the answer to that.

The starting point should be binning the CO role and system. It's a joke and has been abused from day one to the benefit of one club. Our dossier on the inconsistencies of the CO process fro this season alone, even just for incidents involving us and them would kill a few trees to print out.

Just my opimion though mate

100% agree, when the title is wrapped up and the meltdown is at its peak I would love for us to come out swinging 

CO, Doncaster, Maxwell & certain 'characters' in the press who still write ridiculous stories to this day about us...all of them should be the target for the club. 

Right now though we need to get a line drawn under this & focus on Thursday/Sunday, hope we're doing that internally at the moment. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Because I couldn't give a fuck less what he thinks about Celtic.

Reply of the year. 

Jim White is one of the less fervant, but the media in general has been giving it to us for a decade and beyond. 

Anyone expecting an informative reply in our favour is deluded.  

8 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Fuck selling windaes, the names more to do with the attached 🇬🇧👍

92AD6175-A37F-4D50-938D-1CAC468B6A04.png

Aye fuck selling windaes, what kind of riff-raff do these people think you are?

Are you Brian or Chris?

Thought you'd be called Fraser or Mungo or something.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

And so begins another day of the Dude saying something innocuous (how blody dare he call anyone by his first name :angrywillie:), the princesses taking offence, then other princesses complaining the dude has made the thread all about him, despite the princesses kicking said dude show off. 

You should google "taking offence" imo

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You should google "taking offence" imo

Becoming upset, having hurt feelings or annoyance towards another's behaviour, I expect. Fits the bill perfectly.

I hope the use of the word doesn't bother you, because princesses often seem to love deriding other people being offended by things but hate being called offended themselves. I'm sure it doesn't bother you, though.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Becoming upset, having hurt feelings or annoyance towards another's behaviour, I expect. Fits the bill perfectly.

I hope the use of the word doesn't bother you, because princesses often seem to love deriding other people being offended by things but hate being called offended themselves. I'm sure it doesn't bother you, though.

Good one bro.