• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, badjon said:

This whole thing keeps changing. Four player's/ five players, student nurses, now players girlfriends. Now the food has changed from a curry to a Chinese:lol::confused:

Och well, Maybe the police have lost the evidence(wouldn’t be the first time) of who they issued the fines to and since there’s obviously too much confusion as to who was there and what they had to eat we may as well just draw a line under it and move on 😂

Bears r us likes this
2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The Dude said this, the Dude said that for 88 pages and plumbger told the Dude to ask, Jim White whilst the club has said nothing.

I think some guy made a lot of money climbing mountains too.

Let’s not forget you said it all happened on Friday whilst maintaining you only deal with facts 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Let’s not forget you said it all happened on Friday whilst maintaining you only deal with facts 

I did.  I'm glad you remember all my posts Tam.  It's nice to have such a loyal reader who appreciates all my posts. 

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The Dude said this, someone else said that, so the Dude said this, and someone else said that again for 88 pages, and plumbger told the Dude to ask Jim White, whilst the club has said nothing.

Is Gemma Collins involved? 

I'm confused. 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It was one post ya crackpot, could hardly forget the hilarity of you making yourself look silly

Aw Tam, you're just so obsessive in replying to my posts though. Bit like the Dude, can't tell you how much the forum appreciates it. 

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The Dude said this, someone else said that, so the Dude said this, and someone else said that again for 88 pages, and plumbger told the Dude to ask Jim White, whilst the club has said nothing.

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

@EverestGers is a millionaire in his mind, but that fantasy seems to have pushed out the knowledge of when Rangers were founded.

Thanks guys, glad to be caught up with all the important info!

1 minute ago, badjon said:

That was a belter😄 No but seriously the whole thing seems to change hour to hour. MD hinting that it is definitely not what was initially reported now on FF whilst being cute about it by adding in allegedly etc.

Maybe we will never know? Imagine if it was all made up and Bassey and Patterson do the presser. Fenians would have their heads blown😄

Players were apparently suspended though, don’t understand why they’d do that if there was absolutely no story here