COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

What a good idea. Everybody has opinions on the allegations but fuck me some of the comments on here are doing the job for the mhedia who will take the rip roaring piss demanding all sorts of punishments.

Admin -  can you make this thread so only members can see / contribute?

?

Half of Glasgow had heard about this earlier today. I don't think journalists will be getting their info from Rangers Media. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

?

Half of Glasgow had heard about this earlier today. I don't think journalists will be getting their info from Rangers Media. 

I just don't like our own helping them out.

I never knew about it until I read it on here, but I could have read it in a secure forum.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I can't see any way for him to survive this. If Gerrard doesn't sack them all then he's creating a disciplinary rod for his own back.

I agree, it is a total clusterfuck and I still cannot believe they were so stupid to do it, especially Patterson.  

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

I just don't like our own helping them out.

I never knew about it until I read it on here, but I could have read it in a secure forum.

Aye but you’re not a journalist. This story is coming out regardless, what we say on here will change very little. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Except they weren't reactions to a rumour. At least mine wasn't.

At the time, nothing was substantiated so it seemed like knee jerk reactions by most without knowing. Now it is true, people have the right to form their opinions.

I'm still wanting to hear more. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye but you’re not a journalist. This story is coming out regardless, what we say on here will change very little. 

I know mate, but as I say, at least put it in a forum where the mutants can't access it.

Why give them anything to slabber about? 

For all these stupid posts about sacking them, we are not in a position to just shed assets that are on 3 or 4 year contracts. If they are to go then they will be sold not sacked. 

My stance on it is they are fucking stupid for potentially ruining our season, however they are you lads and like edmundson are going to make mistakes in life. They should be dealt with firmly by the league and the club and let them take their medicine, after that only they can work themselves back into Gerrards plans. 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

For all these stupid posts about sacking them, we are not in a position to just shed assets that are on 3 or 4 year contracts. If they are to go then they will be sold not sacked. 

My stance on it is they are fucking stupid for potentially ruining our season, however they are you lads and like edmundson are going to make mistakes in life. They should be dealt with firmly by the league and the club and let them take their medicine, after that only they can work themselves back into Gerrards plans. 

If they were warned the way they should have been after the JJ / GE debacle then they should be clear it's a gross misconduct offence as they leave the training ground for the final time tomorrow.