9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye.

With midfielders playing in rough and tumble of SPL best sticking to British players or players from overseas with experience in British football imo.

I wouldn't mind if dealings from those types of clubs were us buying players who were stand outs for their teams, but that's two loans we have had now from basement dwellers where the first was young and inexperienced and the other had barely played. I don't understand the reasoning behind those moves at all.

STEPPS BOY, BridgeIsBlue and HG5 like this
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’re not doing anyones work for them. It’s our obligation to report it to the SFA (not SPFL). 

Not having a go at you mate but I just think some things are best left in-house. Even in the know folk like you are finding it hard to confirm the 5 players.

Do you think celtic reported to the SFA about breaking protocol in Dubai? Did they fuck. They were caught on camera.

scottyscott1963 likes this
Just now, bluenoz said:

Not having a go at you mate but I just think some things are best left in-house. Even its folk like you are finding it hard to confirm the 5 players.

Do you think celtic reported to the SFA about breaking protocol in Dubai? Did they fuck. They were caught on camera.

We’re still waiting on their findings from the thumb’s gathering.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Allowing this to rumble on, as if it's a good idea for Gerrard having to sit and listen to questions about this in his presser, is fucking ludicrous. 

Stewart Robertson and the ex School teacher strike again with another PR own goal.

To be fair none of the major outlets have pushed the story any more since yesterday.  I think he’s going to be asked questions about it regardless of what statements we do or don’t put out. 

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Allowing this to rumble on, as if it's a good idea for Gerrard having to sit and listen to questions about this in his presser, is fucking ludicrous. 

Stewart Robertson and the ex School teacher strike again with another PR own goal.

Are we sure any of this even happened? If so the club probably feel celtics dubai approach worked better than ours with jones and Ed.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I didn’t think it was possible but I actually think our PR has got worse.

We’ve stopped the leaks, but there seems to be no proactive or reactive strategy. 

PL stepping down we should have had our club leadership out in the press talking about vision for the Scottish game, laying the ground work for our power grab. 

Then instead of addressing the abuse report the other day - even with a holding statement - we’ve seen the club tweet about brand protection and some energy drink promotion. 

And now this, we obviously don’t know the detail but surely waiting for this to come up in a press conference with the manager is absolutely not the right way to handle this. 

In each of those opportunities we’ve had an opportunity to control the narrative and on each occasion we’ve been found wanting. 

GabrielTomato and HG5 like this
54 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m just waiting for confirmation but if it is who I’m told I doubt anybody will lose any sleep over it. 

FWIW, the clubs silence over this is another comedic episode. The sooner there is a number of changes in leadership at the club the better. 

Name names man 😂 and that goes for the leadership changes too. I'm pretty clueless with who's In charge above SG and Wilson tbh

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are extremely lucky we have a set of professional and highly driven coaching staff who have managed to get around 14/15 players to heavily focus this season.

This x100000 

If things start to go badly on the pitch next season it’s going to be a fucking car crash

Bluekev and esquire8 like this
2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The club haven’t done anything wrong, the club have suspended the 5 individuals so have done everything correct. We’ve nothing to hide. 

I know that. You are the one condemning them for remaining silent.

Anyway, can you say for sure now that Zungu was the 5th name?

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What do people want our pr to say seriously. 

They've said they won't make any further comment so think that explains enough. 

Whatever needs to be said so the manager has something to point to in tomorrow’s press conference.

It’s not plausible for Gerrard to sit there and point to a tweet two days ago.

There is an information vacuum we fill it with what we’re happy to talk about and not allow conjecture to run away with itself. 

HG5 likes this
10 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I didn’t think it was possible but I actually think our PR has got worse.

We’ve stopped the leaks, but there seems to be no proactive or reactive strategy. 

PL stepping down we should have had our club leadership out in the press talking about vision for the Scottish game, laying the ground work for our power grab. 

Then instead of addressing the abuse report the other day - even with a holding statement - we’ve seen the club tweet about brand protection and some energy drink promotion. 

And now this, we obviously don’t know the detail but surely waiting for this to come up in a press conference with the manager is absolutely not the right way to handle this. 

In each of those opportunities we’ve had an opportunity to control the narrative and on each occasion we’ve been found wanting. 

Transfer leaks have stopped but its business as usual on most other things.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We are extremely lucky we have a set of professional and highly driven coaching staff who have managed to get around 14/15 players to heavily focus this season.

Exactly.

I said in a sort of method statement/ rant at the start of the season.

”dedicate yourselves for 9 months, win us this league, and for the rest of your lives you’ll be legends, and never have to buy a drink or a meal almost as long as you live”

Very glad most have the same thoughts in our squad.

CoatbridgeBear likes this
9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What do people want our pr to say seriously. 

They've said they won't make any further comment so think that explains enough. 

Something as simple as the players in question, name them, have been suspended by the club for the rest of the season. 

Get in early, get it out the way and move forward. If anything comes in the way of punishments from the SPFL regarding players bans then fine, we've dealt with it already.

Dragging it out for days just leaves Gerrard open to questions & means we're reacting to whatever comes next.