1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Gerrard will take one question about the subject and shut it down so bad that the journos will say no more. One of the things Gerrard is really good at is the press management.

Those above him are fucking horrific though. 

Honestly think that even if the club had dragged any culprits into the centre circle and flogged them within an inch of thier lives,then told the worlds media they were finished at Rangers,that SG would still be asked stupid questions like why didn't you just give them a couple of more lashes.
We as a club will never be ALLOWED to do the correct thing in this shite hole while we have the haters running the whole show.
Also agree that the top of the tree are fuckin amatuers.

HG5 likes this
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 games from winning title, last 32 of Europa, Patterson and Bassey decide to go to a party. If they weren’t caught they’d have came into training with rest of squad on Monday/ Tuesday and then if it

It was last night & the rest of the squad are fine 

That's the post of a man who's just been furloughed by AVON .

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just in time for his follow up article about stevie g when he took over ,put that in ur pipe and smoke it ya saddle sniffing bastard 

I thought the mrs picked this and she wee man picked it himself 2day ,know it's true as shes no even a rangers fan ,hates the papes tho 

20210216_190146.jpg

Yeah, first question ‘so Steven, are you still quietly terrified’

:lol:

scottyscott1963 likes this
19 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just in time for his follow up article about stevie g when he took over ,put that in ur pipe and smoke it ya saddle sniffing bastard 

I thought the mrs picked this and she wee man picked it himself 2day ,know it's true as shes no even a rangers fan ,hates the papes tho 

20210216_190146.jpg

Thumb like a chicken drumstick imo

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Clubs have as big a part to play in it tbh. Some clubs micro-manage pressers and insists only certain topics are covered and some managers don't like talking about anything other than the game. There's also certain questions that generally need to be hit in every presser like team news etc. With Rangers in particular it's become really hard to get any real substance to answers as David Graham limits who can ask Qs and how many and will try to move things on if he doesn't want someone asking a q. A lot of the best stuff comes when you can follow-up on initial questions and get some more depth to it.

Athletic is somewhat of an unfair comparion to most MSM as they aren't having to produce 15+ pieces of content each day. I'd LOVE to be able to spend my week working on four or five pieces but a reliance on ad revenue means they need to hit a balance between clicks and quality/depth on content (I'll put out at least 10 articles five days a week, plus YouTube content) Having a paid subscriber base (much of which is us-based and couldn't give a shit less about SPFL) eases that considerably.

It’s not just coverage of the pressers. In general, discussion, analysis and even opinion pieces are just so dumbed down and lacking substance it’s not even funny. Lack of quality is embarrassing. 

Maybe, but it’s the benchmark in terms of quality I think and isn’t just any old clickbait shite that most sites push out. 

bluenoz likes this
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Two of the three are largely only columnists now. Their entire schtick is based around their opinion rather than reporting news.

Leckie not even doing a good job of that. His fire fighting apology interview with Flex Utd is cringeworthy at best. Doesn't do himself any favours.

The Dude likes this
4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Cant wait to see staunchy try mute someone on Zoom for asking about it only for the next question to be about it.

Is this a jealous thing about David Graham, he's a well respected DUP/ Protestant/ Unionist in Northern Ireland, his superiors calls wont be down to him, Id say trust me on this one. If that's who your on about.

Id rather our own than Jim fuckwit Traynor who tried and fucked us for years with the daily rebel and BBC.

pollok-bear and Bad Robot like this
3 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Allowing this to rumble on, as if it's a good idea for Gerrard having to sit and listen to questions about this in his presser, is fucking ludicrous. 

Stewart Robertson and the ex School teacher strike again with another PR own goal.

This is exactly who calls the shots, even above David Graham, SNP lover should be no where near our club.

The Beast and pollok-bear like this

Plenty of people are breaching lockdown in the social context with visits and interaction with friends and family.That is the reality.I am not condoning it just stating facts honestly .We do not have any real info on what allegedly happened ,who precisely was involved and in what context.

I find it ironic that players can hug and slobber  all over each other on a football pitch when a goal is scored but cannot in a relatively small group interact with each other socially.

I have a feeling this whole reported  'episode' has been blown up out of all proportion.

I am sure the club will deal with any infraction,minor or otherwise, correctly and  inhouse.

Despite agitation from those with an aghenda to make it all sound far more serious.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Is this a jealous thing about David Graham, he's a well respected DUP/ Protestant/ Unionist in Northern Ireland, his superiors calls wont be down to him, Id say trust me on this one. If that's who your on about.

Id rather our own than Jim fuckwit Traynor who tried and fucked us for years with the daily rebel and BBC.

He might be a 'respected protestant' he's wank at his job 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Why? Because I caught you out lying?

I worked my arse off to get my English degree and it took me a year longer than it should have so I get irked when I see someone saying they are something they are not. 

Especially when they are smug about it.

You get irked by what my job title is? Just sounds like jealousy kid

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Proper professional PR is desperately needed at the club. its been atrocious, we need a PR outfit to advise the board on what needs saying not the board telling a yes man what to say.

You mean having the chairman's neighbours son get the job isn't the best plan? 

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He might be a 'respected protestant' he's wank at his job 

I agree its 2021 and Social Media means nothing is a secret.

Ffs I even know that Patterson had gym equipment delivered to his house so he is defo self isolating!!!

Surely you get out there and take control of the narrative/situation. 

Look at celtic with Ajeti's dive. Took control and made sure their fans knew that they supported their player and any decision against him was wrong/biased. Got the decision they wanted.

We all support the team, buy STs, kit, Mygers  and we want to know what the hell is going on. 

The Dude and HG5 like this