COVID Breach

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t believe Zungu was involved, 28 years old still acting like a muppet. 

On the plus side there is no chance we are taking him on as a full time player. Most likely won't see him again. Got to look for positives in amongst this shit show👍

1 minute ago, DinViesel said:

Patterson was the only one from that group that realistically looked like having a real decent career with us. 

Terminate Zungu's loan, sell or release the others in the summer. 

Patterson won’t be let go 

5 minutes ago, DinViesel said:

Patterson was the only one from that group that realistically looked like having a real decent career with us. 

Terminate Zungu's loan, sell or release the others in the summer. 

Bassey will be ok too, maybe loaned out next season 

I'm furious with the players, but I think we need to give them a second chance. Yes, fine them, suspend them and make them work for it but ultimately we're human and we make mistakes. It doesn't excuse what they did in any way, but if they're willing to learn from it, knuckle down and grow then we should ultimately support them in that.

Allan McGregor could have potentially thrown his Rangers career away during "Boozegate" all those years ago. We punished him, he learned from it and we've had great service from him in return. I realise that what has happened here is more serious, but the principle is the same.