COVID Breach

falkirkNS

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Zungu - Terminate Loan

2 Youngsters - Go for nothing to another club

Bassey/Patterson - Try and get something for them in the summer, regardless of how much & get them to fuck.

This whole thing about how Patterson could've been good...aye he looked a good young player but he still could've jeopardised our full season if he hadn't been caught by the police. It wasn't a case of him owning up to his mistakes, they all got caught and we found out.

He would've sauntered into training on Monday if he hadn't & fucked the full squad.

We don’t have to cut ties with the youngsters ffs, they made a mistake, they’ll have learnt. Move on. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Zungu - Terminate Loan

2 Youngsters - Go for nothing to another club

Bassey/Patterson - Try and get something for them in the summer, regardless of how much & get them to fuck.

This whole thing about how Patterson could've been good...aye he looked a good young player but he still could've jeopardised our full season if he hadn't been caught by the police. It wasn't a case of him owning up to his mistakes, they all got caught and we found out.

He would've sauntered into training on Monday if he hadn't & fucked the full squad.

He's only 19. Think that's massively harsh. 

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Foden and Greenwood brought girls to their national team hotel during Covid, since then Fodens started more games and become one of cities best and Greenwood got a massive new contract yday, be quiet about releasing them ffs. I’m sure if Man City and Utd can move on, so can we.

Fair point. 

5 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I'm furious with the players, but I think we need to give them a second chance. Yes, fine them, suspend them and make them work for it but ultimately we're human and we make mistakes. It doesn't excuse what they did in any way, but if they're willing to learn from it, knuckle down and grow then we should ultimately support them in that.

Allan McGregor could have potentially thrown his Rangers career away during "Boozegate" all those years ago. We punished him, he learned from it and we've had great service from him in return. I realise that what has happened here is more serious, but the principle is the same.

You can’t compare boozegate with what those fucking wanks have done though. 

For them to have seen the outcry at Edmundson and Jones... and then still decide to do it. what they have done is beyond thick. I’m not sure they deserve a second chance. The consequences for what they did could have been disastrous. 

5 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Foden and Greenwood brought girls to their national team hotel during Covid, since then Fodens started more games and become one of cities best and Greenwood got a massive new contract yday, be quiet about releasing them ffs. I’m sure if Man City and Utd can move on, so can we.

Well said.

7 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I'm furious with the players, but I think we need to give them a second chance. Yes, fine them, suspend them and make them work for it but ultimately we're human and we make mistakes. It doesn't excuse what they did in any way, but if they're willing to learn from it, knuckle down and grow then we should ultimately support them in that.

Allan McGregor could have potentially thrown his Rangers career away during "Boozegate" all those years ago. We punished him, he learned from it and we've had great service from him in return. I realise that what has happened here is more serious, but the principle is the same.

If anything we will now see if these guys have what it takes mentally to play for us, if their heart is in it. 

Zungu as the oldest must have his loan terminated and his place given to a younger player to show that if you stick by the rules, you get rewards.

He must be the example to the others, but by god we should make them work hard for any further opportunities In or around the first team. If they want it, fair enough. If they don't, then they are welcome to exit. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

They’re all foolish in the extreme, but the state of fucking Zungu approaching 30 and knocking about with teenagers. Should be the one setting the example, would get rid of the clown now if it was my decision. 

Thought that too. Weirdo behaviour hanging around with the young team as it is. Especially in a global fucking pandemic 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

They’re all foolish in the extreme, but the state of fucking Zungu approaching 30 and knocking about with teenagers. Should be the one setting the example, would get rid of the clown now if it was my decision. 

Zungu in particular shouldn't kick a ball for us again.