Rangers Players Famous For Careers And Achievements Not Directly Connected To Rangers.

tannerall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

shame he never got the chance to play for us, read about him before.

20 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Just off the Toll.

Jim-Baxter's-Paisley-Road-Toll.gif

This wasn't too far away either.

Kai-Johansen-s-Bar-March-1977-Govan-Road

I was still in primary school then, when we drove back to the Port my old man would always detour past those two boozers, then I’d have to salute when we passed Ibrox. Thanks for posting those.

1 minute ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Wish they would do an Amazon type documentary on Rangers.  I could watch and listen to Steven Gerrard all day. My type of Rangers Manager.

Me too, his honesty is so direct, yet he knows how to manipulate the press.  He is extremely proud, and equally humble. funny and nostalgic, easy to listen to, and very savvy and experienced. He doesn't mess around with opinion, but is the first to have a wee wry grin and knowing look when a journalist asks a stupid or leading question.

A master of the media, and all from a humble scouse background. A class act all round.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Me too, his honesty is so direct, yet he knows how to manipulate the press.  He is extremely proud, and equally humble. funny and nostalgic, easy to listen to, and very savvy and experienced. He doesn't mess around with opinion, but is the first to have a wee wry grin and knowing look when a journalist asks a stupid or leading question.

A master of the media, and all from a humble scouse background. A class act all round.

Couldn't have phrased it better myself. He acts with the  upmost decorum as every Rangers Manager should. 

Archived