Tav

eskbankloyal

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d play Balogun at RB and if it’s not working we can either sub him
and move Jack or Davis back or switch to a 352 formation.

No point in buggering about with our midfield if we don’t have to.

Best see how the game pans out over the first 45 mins IMO

There you go Nathan, chance you've been waiting on all season, last 32 tie of a Europa league match, massive game to show what you're made of...

This is the reason why none of those involved should play again for the club, they've left the squad in a dangerous position all for their own selfishness & it's biting us in the arse already.

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

I'm pretty sure Balogun has played right back in the past for a club so I'd assume it'll be him.

Hopefully Tav is fit for the weekend, the balance of our team takes a huge hit when Tav or Barisic is out.

He has, Jack played there for Scotland as well. Obviously they are a lot more defensive and Tav is one of our main attacking options so it's a blow to the tactics as well.

I really want us to go far in this competition but I’d rather have Tav available for the next 3 weeks if it meant missing tomorrow and hopefully coming back with a decent result instead of trying to end the tie over there. 

The last thing we need is him playing tomorrow and doing his hamstring that much that he’s out for 4-6 weeks

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

There you go Nathan, chance you've been waiting on all season, last 32 tie of a Europa league match, massive game to show what you're made of...

This is the reason why none of those involved should play again for the club, they've left the squad in a dangerous position all for their own selfishness & it's biting us in the arse already.

Yep, fucked the club over and yourself.

Silly boy.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Could only happen to us tbh mate. Things like this ye just expect these days. I honestly can’t remember a time where Rangers got some luck with having fully fit players for just about the whole season. 

This season hasn’t been that bad at all in terms of injuries 

Who knows how accurate this is but it highlights the importance of professionalism right across the club. Things can change quickly in professional sport. It may well be that someone has not only lost their big chance to step in but had also put us in a really tight situation with their own moronic actions. As we’ve said, there is a lot of football to be played still. We cannot afford to lose focus and professionalism at this time. 

We will find out at the press conference if there is anything in this rumour or not. Seems a hell of a coincidence given the press narrative surrounding Patterson. To me it looks like click bait.

However I am often wrong so if Tav is out I would go for Aribo at right back. Probably can't defend but he'd love the role of getting to bomb forward up the right hand side

Archived