Tav

eskbankloyal

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Just belittles us as a club imo. We can't talk about the actions and how strongly we are treating this then play them.

Just strange vs the reaction of the likes of Arsenal who’ll just ‘remind him of his responsibilities’. 

The Record -

Rangers skipper James Tavernier is an injury doubt for his side's blockbuster Europa League last 32 clash with Royal Antwerp - according to a report.

The 29-year-old has enjoyed a brilliant season and is closing in on his first piece of major silverware as the Ibrox side near Premiership title glory.

But Steven Gerrard could be up against in Belgium with the Daily Mail revealing Tavernier suffered a knock in training that could reduce him to a watching brief.

That would force Rangers into a rethink with Ryan Jack one potential option to feature at right-back with the versatile midfielder adept at dropping into a back four.

Tavernier will be awarded every opportunity to prove he is ready to go as Rangers head to the Bosuilstadion in search of a positive result in the Europa League first leg.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Just belittles us as a club imo. We can't talk about the actions and how strongly we are treating this then play them.

I would play him plus we still play his wages. Has he done wrong? The club will decide that outcome. I just want us to play strongest team available while they have some key players out. And for the league we need to get it over the line and if that means playing the boys who have done wrong so be it. 

Balogun at RB for me simply because losing Jack would hurt the midfield than losing Balogun would damage us at CB.

Arfield’s recovery means he will rightly be on the bench and I don’t want him pressed into ninety minutes at this stage. Aribo in midfield is a luxury we can’t afford at this level so the midfield has to be Jack, Davis, Kamara with Arfield as back up.

Another factor is the fact that they are apparently pretty strong and physical so having Balogun alongside Goldson and Helander at set pieces is better for us.

Options like Hagi, Arfield, Aribo, Wright, Simpson (?) from the bench 👍

14 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

We don't know the ins and outs I am hearing loads of different stories. If it was the players and there partners i would see why they think they are still in the bubble. But if its a full scale rave at a mates house then he needs to be left out. 

Work bubbles are completely different from social bubbles and they all know this as they just thought they could get away with it. If the stories are factual then I don’t see any hiding place for any of them.

8 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I would play him plus we still play his wages. Has he done wrong? The club will decide that outcome. I just want us to play strongest team available while they have some key players out. And for the league we need to get it over the line and if that means playing the boys who have done wrong so be it. 

If the rumours are true mate then the players should be nowhere near our team.  

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We will find out at the press conference if there is anything in this rumour or not. Seems a hell of a coincidence given the press narrative surrounding Patterson. To me it looks like click bait.

However I am often wrong so if Tav is out I would go for Aribo at right back. Probably can't defend but he'd love the role of getting to bomb forward up the right hand side

Worst thing I've ever read on the Internet. 

Get out.

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The Record -

Rangers skipper James Tavernier is an injury doubt for his side's blockbuster Europa League last 32 clash with Royal Antwerp - according to a report.

The 29-year-old has enjoyed a brilliant season and is closing in on his first piece of major silverware as the Ibrox side near Premiership title glory.

But Steven Gerrard could be up against in Belgium with the Daily Mail revealing Tavernier suffered a knock in training that could reduce him to a watching brief.

That would force Rangers into a rethink with Ryan Jack one potential option to feature at right-back with the versatile midfielder adept at dropping into a back four.

Tavernier will be awarded every opportunity to prove he is ready to go as Rangers head to the Bosuilstadion in search of a positive result in the Europa League first leg.

And people say they don't pull stories from forums

Archived