Rangers partner with Turkish cryptocurrency company

The Dude

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Kinda made peace with extra sponsors on the shirt but short sponsors now? Bit much for me, sure an advertisement board or slot would’ve been enough 

When we announced Utilita on here a couple of years back I said it was a slippery slope and it won't be long until we ended up with multiple sponsors on the top and shorts and a few people said no chance of that happening...

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When we announced Utilita on here a couple of years back I said it was a slippery slope and it won't be long until we ended up with multiple sponsors on the top and shorts and a few people said no chance of it happening...

whos arsed though. not like fans will be cutting about in the shorts anyway, unless your a full kit wanker then you deserve it IMO. All extra £££ for the club at the end of the day

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When we announced Utilita on here a couple of years back I said it was a slippery slope and it won't be long until we ended up with multiple sponsors on the top and shorts and a few people said no chance of that happening...

I love when i am right and everybody else is wrong

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why wouldn’t we? Money for virtually nothing when we need it more than ever. 

42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The money they will pay us in will be virtually nothing :lol:

"How about 100 million bittycoins?"

1 Bitcoin is worth £37k. So not “nothing”. If they were giving us 100,000,000 (don’t think even that much exists) that’d be £3.7 trillion

even if they did pay us in Bitcoin it’s a valid transaction. Loads of business are starting to use it