SG pressers 12:13hrs. 18:18hrs and 18:34hrs

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Tavernier not close to death shocker. 

Newspapers should be forced to apologise for printing shite.

Aye that was fake news!

Glad the other thread was chopped as folk who kid on they are ITK are a red neck. 😂

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Those boys must have the absolute fucking fear right now, I can imagine he can dish out a good old bollocking. Not least the fear for their career. The bit where he says he felt personally let down shows how dire this could be for them. 

Zungu, no great loss TBH but Patterson is the one who I'm annoyed about (same as everyone).

He'll regret that for the rest of his playing career as it'll most likely come to define it; the fork in the road/ sliding doors moment so to speak.

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye that was fake news!

Glad the other thread was chopped as folk who kid on they are ITK are a red neck. 😂

Why would folk do that ?

If you've got a source say it, or give a decent reason why you can't.

22 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Zungu, no great loss TBH but Patterson is the one who I'm annoyed about (same as everyone).

He'll regret that for the rest of his playing career as it'll most likely come to define it; the fork in the road/ sliding doors moment so to speak.

If you’re Patterson, you apologise to SG and tell him that when out on loan you’re going to work your bollocks off and you’ll show him that it was a massive fuck up but you’ll demonstrate you’re still a valuable asset for the club going forward and maybe just maybe the door won’t be completely closed, say 2 years down the line 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If you’re Patterson, you apologise to SG and tell him that when out on loan you’re going to work your bollocks off and you’ll show him that it was a massive fuck up but you’ll demonstrate you’re still a valuable asset for the club going forward and maybe just maybe the door won’t be completely closed, say 2 years down the line 

There isn't much point loaning him out - we would struggle to find a RB who would be happy to be back up to Tav as he is always fit. That's the point of having a player like Patterson, up from the youths, bring him on in 10-15 games a season in reduced pressure, and he can learn from the squad around him. 

He does need to work his arse off to get back into the picture though.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

There isn't much point loaning him out - we would struggle to find a RB who would be happy to be back up to Tav as he is always fit. That's the point of having a player like Patterson, up from the youths, bring him on in 10-15 games a season in reduced pressure, and he can learn from the squad around him. 

He does need to work his arse off to get back into the picture though.

I agree but consistency is certainly the buzz word at the minute and we need a policy to apply any punishments evenly which obv would be questioned if a top performing player fkd it.
Zungu is 28 I think and an internationalists who should have fkn known better but these arseholes are that privileged they think the usual rules don’t apply.

Imagine having Gerrard as your gaffer and you fuck it up as you can't stick to the rules. 

Even top professionals can only dream of working with someone like Gerrard and our boys decide a house party is more important. 

I'd be too embarrassed to show my face again!

29 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Thought it was Jim Goodwin?

So did I mate but Tanners somehow thought Dude was going to press conferences held by Jim White on behalf of St Mirren.

Brian Limond held the Hamilton Accies presser because they didn't want Saints getting the upper hand.

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Imagine having Gerrard as your gaffer and you fuck it up as you can't stick to the rules. 

Even top professionals can only dream of working with someone like Gerrard and our boys decide a house party is more important. 

I'd be too embarrassed to show my face again!

You wonder who instigated it and how all their phone/video calls and messages went and did none of the bangers even remotely think it was a bad idea. I also wonder if anyone else in their wee clique was involved but stepped back from it 

Archived