BBC attending Antwerp presser while ignoring Rangers' is pathetic from national broadcaster

The Dude

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

But if you had to call it something, what would you call it?

He’s a fourth rate hack who’s hatred of our club prevents him from reporting fairly, consequently his press privileges were taken from him, he’s free to pay for a ticket and attend games. He just doesn’t get free admittance and a free halftime pie. Saying he’s banned simply plays into the narrative pushed by the BBC.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

He’s a fourth rate hack who’s hatred of our club prevents him from reporting fairly, consequently his press privileges were taken from him, he’s free to pay for a ticket and attend games. He just doesn’t get free admittance and a free halftime pie. Saying he’s banned simply plays into the narrative pushed by the BBC.

Sounds like he is banned mate, he is number 1 reporter for our national broadcaster. The club is letting everyone down by not being the bigger man.

8 minutes ago, Marco said:

The BBC are allowed to cover us - it's McLaughlin who we banned. BBC want to stand behind their man so boycott it is. It's really McLaughlin's second ban and I don't see the need for the club to back down on him just to appease the BBC. 55 will still receive national coverage, but it's important for the club to show a little bit of backbone when it comes to reporters up here.

Furfuxsake he’s not banned, spouting that shite just plays into the lies the BBC push.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I want to stop my licence but I've heard they come to the door and can use bullying tactics against women when the man is working?

Tell your Mrs to say “my husband deals with all that, come back when he’s in” when they come back you can personally hunt him from your door.

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Some of the donation names on that are hilarious and go right over their heads :lol: 

“That’s a €5 donation from Bobby Sands 8 Nil in Larkhall, a bold prediction there, thanks for the support”

I find it weird it’s Euros you donate to them.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Sounds like he is banned mate, he is number 1 reporter for our national broadcaster. The club is letting everyone down by not being the bigger man.

Aye right you are, the bald cunt can stay outside and freeze his arse off.

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

Tell your Mrs to say “my husband deals with all that, come back when he’s in” when they come back you can personally hunt him from your door.

It’s fuckin great, I had the front gate open because I was cutting grass outside, between pavement and my wall. This cunt with a body cam and a lanyard round his neck waltzes in and starts slabbering about a license. Got to say, ger off moi land in a farmer Giles accent and off he fucked.

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Your not really an amateur though .😉

Still better that Sportscene though ,Just don’t be tempted to get any biomechanics experts on .

When it comes to video... I'm utterly clueless. I'm winging it even more than I did with the writing 😂

Archived