BBC attending Antwerp presser while ignoring Rangers' is pathetic from national broadcaster

The Dude

Pretty shocked they've managed to continue their self-enforced snubbing of our club, especially since Gerrard came up here. You would think their pay masters at the BBC would be forcing them to stop being biased twats to get a working relationship with Gerrard being the name he is.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty shocked they've managed to continue their self-enforced snubbing of our club, especially since Gerrard came up here. You would think their pay masters at the BBC would be forcing them to stop being biased twats to get a working relationship with Gerrard being the name he is.

Sure something will give when we are champions and progress in to the later stages of European competition (🤞), if not I won’t loose any sleep but for a publicly funded organisation it needs strong leadership from above to bring it in to line...

1 hour ago, AGC123 said:

I liked this bit, 

On the bright side though, it is going to be fun watching McLaughlin try to report on 55 from his wee spot outside Ibrox where the burger vans usually sit.

hopefully they’ll be some bear’s there to give him some hassle if he try’s it. 

Hopefully this happens...

gtfL1Bv.gif.a9e751281df2b7d9e0c2c30247ea4537.gif

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Sure something will give when we are champions and progress in to the later stages of European competition (🤞), if not I won’t loose any sleep but for a publicly funded organisation it needs strong leadership from above to bring it in to line...

Very much doubt it. It's not us who are being a bunch of whining bitches about one very biased reporter being banned. 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I want to stop my licence but I've heard they come to the door and can use bullying tactics against women when the man is working?

Tell them “your implied right of entry has been revoked” they have no authority to enter your property. 

40 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

mainstream media is dying on its arse, clubs using their own media outlets is the future and long may it continue. 

To a certain degree yes. Not good having lapdog fan media as your outlet all the time. Legit questions should still be asked of they need asked. 

Papers won't last another 5 years and then the click bait shite will start dying.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not the national broadcaster. It’s the diddy Scottish sports department. Pathetic, but so is the standard of ‘journalism’ across Scotland, so it’s no surprise.

Real journalism or just working as a journalist?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolute dog shite. Every few years they seem to change the song and I’m not sure if it gets worse or stays just as bad as it was.

Think it was Glavegas - Geraldine at one stage which was actually decent but they left that and reverted back to standard pish form :lol: 

Mind this screamer?

Is this genuinely the opening of sportscene these days or a piss take?

What a red neck the guys at 25 seconds must have!

I wish the people running the club could just rise above all this petty nonsense, apologise to the BBC, lift the ban and let them begin coverage of our monumental achievement.

The nation deserves to know about the best team in the land.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I wish the people running the club could just rise above all this petty nonsense, apologise to the BBC, lift the ban and let them begin coverage of our monumental achievement.

The nation deserves to know about the best team in the land.

not sure if you're being serious.

fuck the nation. if you're a Rangers fan you'll know what we're about to win and if you're not a Rangers fan then you can fuck off. 

29 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

BBC’s loss not ours, I’m looking forward to them having to say The Champions when they talk about us next season

I bet the one who does that calls them 'former champions' or something like that. We'll be 'last season's title winners' or something. 

44 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Very much doubt it. It's not us who are being a bunch of whining bitches about one very biased reporter being banned. 

He’s not banned, his press privileges were, rightfully, revoked. As someone said earlier anytime the BBC try to film around Ibrox they should be disrupted.

Just now, They Gnu said:

He’s not banned, his press privileges were, rightfully, revoked. As someone said earlier anytime the BBC try to film around Ibrox they should be disrupted.

Revoked, banned, whatever you want to call it. Hes not welcome ever again.

Still pathetic actions from a national broadcaster to date. 

Archived