BBC attending Antwerp presser while ignoring Rangers' is pathetic from national broadcaster

The Dude

The BBC argued that they couldn't let Rangers pick what "journalist" cover the games.

It's a ridiculous argument but seems to have satisfied the bosses in the beeb.

We need to remember BBC Scotland was one of the main players in spreading the "new club' propaganda, they don't have the staff with enough journalistic integrity to cover Rangers impartiality so it's probably best they stay away.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Willis said:

This is basically how I feel about it. But wanted clarification on the current situation before commenting. 

The club shouldn't bend to the BBC in any way, but we've banned one of their journalist so they're entitled to defend him. The article posted is a big huff over nothing. Enough of this tit for tat pish.  I'm glad Mclaughlin is banned so I can't get in the huff if BBC don't want to cover us. You'd think as a neutral news company they'd be above that but they're not neutral so its not a surprise

Folk shouldn't pay to support BBC anyway

Mclaughlin isn't banned. 

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

If you’re prepared to fund any organisation to abuse our club and our fans you should rap that stick off your nut........matey.

Hi Matey

i’ll explain it then. I couldn’t give a fuck if the BBC never speak to us again. Which is why I like them ignoring us. 

Apology accepted 

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

In this day and age with in house media and internet we don’t need bbc coverage and sportscene is just a poor amateurish embarrassment of a programme.

I am not sure the last time I even accidentally turned on that piece of tarrier propaganda.

9 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

occasionally but I’ll be fucked if the extreme left, anti Brexit Rangers hating cunts will get a penny from me. 

So you rely on others to pay for the content you watch. 

I bet you read the Daily Record waiting for a haircut

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you rely on others to pay for the content you watch. 

I bet you read the Daily Record waiting for a haircut

Bwhahahahahahaha 

So you moan about the BBC fucking our team over yet pay for the privilege. Bet you believe everything the Guardian tells you as well.

On 18/02/2021 at 12:58, The Dude said:

Rangers' dispute with BBC Scotland sees the national broadcaster continue to refuse to send any reporters to Ibrox to cover matches or press conferences - but their appearance at Royal Antwerp manager Franky Vercauteren's pre-match presser ahead of tonight's clash with the Light Blues is pathetic from the taxpayer-funded outlet.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/bbc-attending-antwerp-presser-while-ignoring-Rangers-is-pathetic-from-national-broadcaster/

Fuck the BBC, Corey all day long for me, fuck The SNP, SFA, SPFL and SELIK FC too.

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

Mclaughlin isn't banned. 

What is the difference between being a press reporter having your press rights revoked and being banned?

It's not like the baldy headed fuck will ever buy a ticket to attend a game.

It's all just clever wording by the Rangers board that's always utilised when they biased fucks are brought up.

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What is the difference between being a press reporter having your press rights revoked and being banned?

It's not like the baldy headed fuck will ever buy a ticket to attend a game.

It's all just clever wording by the Rangers board that's always utilised when they biased fucks are brought up.

Didn't the cunt Spiers do that when he was banned ?  Sat with Gers fans I remember. 

How'd he get in, and why didn't anyone smack him ?

Archived