BBC attending Antwerp presser while ignoring Rangers' is pathetic from national broadcaster

The Dude

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

ive never told them i dont think

whenever i get a letter into the bin it goes ive been in this flat for 7 years now and have never had any of them at my door

Not buying it.

The way you are allowing @KeyserSoze to rag doll you about in here, it is blatantly obvious that as soon as the first letter hit your doormat, you folded like a cheap tracksuit and bought two TV licences just to be safe.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Gobbing off about the bbc and how you don’t watch it and hate it yet your avatar and username are rooted in the BBC

D1304BC3-74DA-47B3-B05D-463720EF80D9.thumb.jpeg.96286e5f3d4e24698a6b687ea76d4692.jpeg

yes thats twice youve pointed that out

i also pointed out he was a character from the 90s 30 fucking years ago (im guessing before you where born)

i should also point out that unlike you i dont defend and aid a company that hates britian and Rangers and also was one of the worst peadophile rings in Britain

38 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But your happy enough calling a fellow bear a tit and a prick 🙄 where’s your scruples? 

how do you know nothing on it interests you if you never ever ever watch it?

Fwiw I don’t really watch much tv either, when it’s my turn to get it I usually just play FIFA  

Play me at fifa ya titprick

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not buying it.

The way you are allowing @KeyserSoze to rag doll you about in here, it is blatantly obvious that as soon as the first letter hit your doormat, you folded like a cheap tracksuit and bought two TV licences just to be safe.

😂

i also pointed out he was a character from the 90s 30 fucking years ago (im guessing before you where born)

i should also point out that unlike you i dont defend and aid a company that hates britian and Rangers and also was one of the worst peadophile rings in Britain

That argument doesn't make sense.

You were funding the BBC 30 years ago, when Saville was at his peak. Literally funding him through his rapey spree.

Surely that makes it worse than paying for it now.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You were funding the BBC 30 years ago, when Saville was at his peak. Literally funding him through his rapey spree.

Oh dear he’s not very good at this is he Mitre

ffs

10 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

britian - oh dear. 

Either a wrong un or punch drunk from your battering on here. 

Or both. 

13 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

I’m 56

hope you’re ok mate cos your spelling has went to fuck now

Given I was born in the 80s, does anyone remember how big it seemed when you got your first 28 inch colour TV!

Fucking things weighed a fucking ton as well.

My biggest moments of panic also came when you video recorder chewed up your favourite movie.

Remember I fucking lost the empire strikes back to one of the bastards. Was inconsolable. 

Kids these days don't understand how much fucking effort it was to get a movie you really wanted. None of this on demand shit. Wait all year for the chance to record the fucker.

Inevitably BBC and ITV would also ruin the fucking year by putting their movies on against each other on Xmas day so you could only record one of them. Pricks.

Fuck it. That memory makes me want to fuck off my TV licence.

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

ive never funded the BBC in my life

the fact my avatar is a character from a bbc show is neither here nor there when funding those people

ive never funded the BBC in my life

the fact my avatar is a character from a bbc show is neither here nor there when funding those people

See this just makes you a jake.

If you had STOPPED paying the licence fee, then there would be a remote chance that there was some form of nobility in your stance.

Having never paid it though, that's a different matter.

That puts you in the same kind of category as someone who steals folks pants from a clothes line, and not even for a justifiable perverted reason, but just to wear them.

Archived