Barišić...

NitshillBear

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redeemed himself with the 2 penalties, but the defensively poor, reference our set pieces defending from cross balls, Goldson leads the line and sits on the other side of the defence.

Mick beale/Culshaw need to address this and it causes chaos every single time!!! we try play the opposing team offside, cost us tonight but barasic was in no mans land, barasic and tav both had a very quiet January.

If I had to choose a favourite player it's a toss between Barasic, Morelos, Kent, Arfield, Defoe, Roofe, Jack, and McGregor 

Fantastic conundum to contemplate 😅. A bit easier to live with than the conundrum of a reality that the taigs have to face.

FTP

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Looked like he was away to kill the goalkeeper there :lol:

Wonder what he said to piss him off.

Don't know if anyone else heard SG shouting as the teams were coming off the park "Connor! Connor!! Get him away" so wonder if keeper was looking for some afters.

9 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Lol rather random !  where the fuk did that come from ? 

Had reporting Scotland on and she was summarising the game, fuck knows what attempt she made at Barisic (or Barishisch as we got all evening). Could even understand if she said that as we get Shcot - land and Rangursh for her but I let her off with it all 😉

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

Had reporting Scotland on and she was summarising the game, fuck knows what attempt she made at Barisic (or Barishisch as we got all evening). Could even understand if she said that as we get Shcot - land and Rangursh for her but I let her off with it all 😉

Missed that unfortunately. 
Maybe she was just too excited with the result & lapsed into some gaelic lingo. 

23 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

He’s had better games when it comes to open play and I absolutely shat myself when I seen him have the ball for the penalties, fair play to him, well done Borna! 

Was looking through my fingers both. :lol:

Archived