That is why

simplythebest

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Exactly, we’ve been picking up the points, even seconds away from 3 at Hamilton despite it being our worst performance of the season probably 

Its the drudgery of Scottish football. Number of our players look to impress on the European stage to further careers. This will help bring some energy back in the league to get this season in the bank.😊

22 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just wanted us out of there with no more injuries at half time and take our chances at Ibrox, but that was a real Rangers team there tonight.  Not the best or probably even close to the best, but a proper team none the less.

Proud as fuck.

I felt all doom and gloom at HT. Losing Tav, conceding a Penalty for a dive and going behind just before the break having taken the lead.

Started thinking how our European record was out the window and fearing the worst about the title run in without Tav....then we go and do that 😂.

Phenomenal.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I felt all doom and gloom at HT. Losing Tav, conceding a Penalty for a dive and going behind just before the break having taken the lead.

Started thinking how our European record was out the window and fearing the worst about the title run in without Tav....then we go and do that 😂.

Phenomenal.

Match threat can have that effect, I was sick at HT thinking the bottle had crashed. Amazing resilience in the second half, no doubts about bottle now.

Archived