Livingston boss David Martindale hits out at Nicola Sturgeon

7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Why is he mentioning Dominic cumming rather than Margaret Ferrier  seeing as he is having a go at Sturgeon?  Bawbag 

Because its the job cummings was in, cummings wasn't an mp, he was an employee (like our players are) hence the comparison

7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Why is he mentioning Dominic cumming rather than Margaret Ferrier  seeing as he is having a go at Sturgeon?  Bawbag 

Cumming was on a jolly - so outwith the control of his employer - just like our players.

Ferrier was travelling for work after contracting covid, so different scenario and not like our case at all.

48 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

?

You said posters could be as tolerant and sensible as Martindale. His point was that the club and football in this country shouldn’t be held accountable for the actions of the 5 idiot players.

I haven’t seen anyone criticise the club in all of this, only the players so I’m struggling to see your point.

Are you suggesting we should be more tolerant of the suspended players, those players who made us UK wide news and jeopardised our Europe’s and domestic campaigns?

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Cumming was on a jolly - so outwith the control of his employer - just like our players.

Ferrier was travelling for work after contracting covid, so different scenario and not like our case at all.

Ferrier went to a hairdresser, visited shops and a supermarket whilst knowing she was positive. I would say that was a jolly and she is  an SNP employeee who is still receiving a salary. She was positive! It’s a scandal and a million times worse than Cummings. This alone show hypocrisy of sturgeon having a go at us

glasgow argyle likes this

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Because its the job cummings was in, cummings wasn't an mp, he was an employee (like our players are) hence the comparison

That is not relevant. Ferrier is a member of the SNP and could have been sacked or disciplined  and forced to stand as an independent MP. Neither was done to protect the SNPs name