Livingston boss David Martindale hits out at Nicola Sturgeon

.Williamson.

30 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You said posters could be as tolerant and sensible as Martindale. His point was that the club and football in this country shouldn’t be held accountable for the actions of the 5 idiot players.

I haven’t seen anyone criticise the club in all of this, only the players so I’m struggling to see your point.

Are you suggesting we should be more tolerant of the suspended players, those players who made us UK wide news and jeopardised our Europe’s and domestic campaigns?

Yes. Every company/club should look after their employees. They made a huge mistake which has been well documented but unlike others, I don't want then hung, drawn and quartered.

8 hours ago, Bronzy said:

RM always manages to find a way to object to something :lol: 

Quite right, the SNP are a threat to rangers and our way of life. If you are going to have a go then don’t use Cummings as an example use the SNP MP who’s behaviour was 10 times worse.

lets also not forget Sturgeon was caught on camera not wearing a mask at a restaurant for a funeral. It’s time it was flung back at her 

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You can sack them fro m the SNP which then makes them independent. You can also discipline them, neither happened 

I believe she's been suspended from the SNP which means she's currently acting as an independent MP but agree total idiot of a woman. 

Haven't seen criticism of Rangers by either Scottish Govt or UK Govt.

The 'threat to the league' stuff is all media generated - and the more credence people give to these type of stories, the more made up shite like that gains strength and influence. 

His feelings seem to actually be the same as everyone in authority, not counter to it. That Rangers have acted swiftly and correctly in the way they have dealt with Covid breaches by their employees, and they have rightly been praised for the actions they have taken..

If people want to have a predictable pop at Sturgeon, then fine, but it's not really a topic for the Bears Den unless she has actually criticised the club

31 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Haven't seen criticism of Rangers by either Scottish Govt or UK Govt.

The 'threat to the league' stuff is all media generated - and the more credence people give to these type of stories, the more made up shite like that gains strength and influence. 

His feelings seem to actually be the same as everyone in authority, not counter to it. That Rangers have acted swiftly and correctly in the way they have dealt with Covid breaches by their employees, and they have rightly been praised for the actions they have taken..

If people want to have a predictable pop at Sturgeon, then fine, but it's not really a topic for the Bears Den unless she has actually criticised the club

I think you’re missing the point, perhaps on purpose. It’s not about the predictable pop at sturgeon. It’s about his predictable pop at the Tories to appease the SNP followers. He’s talking about Scotland so he should have used Ferrier as an example not Cumming

the point is rangers can’t control what staff get up to and shouldn’t be punished, they have no more control than the SNP have over Ferrier actions and sturgeon not wearing a mask. The SNP are hypocrites to call out anyone 

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

working so on mute, what the fuck has happened here?

I think the driver was disqualified as you hear the police say it but not sure how the Police spotted the driver but it wasn’t exactly good policing as the police van should have completely blocked the white car’s exit. The guy that runs this place is a good Bear.

34 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

I think you’re missing the point, perhaps on purpose. It’s not about the predictable pop at sturgeon. It’s about his predictable pop at the Tories to appease the SNP followers. He’s talking about Scotland so he should have used Ferrier as an example not Cumming

the point is rangers can’t control what staff get up to and shouldn’t be punished, they have no more control than the SNP have over Ferrier actions and sturgeon not wearing a mask. The SNP are hypocrites to call out anyone 

I strongly doubt that’s what he’s been doing, to the point you sound like an idiot saying it 

23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think the driver was disqualified as you hear the police say it but not sure how the Police spotted the driver but it wasn’t exactly good policing as the police van should have completely blocked the white car’s exit. The guy that runs this place is a good Bear.

Fuck sake totally missed the first bit of the video of the cunt ramming them hahah. bingo, should've pulled in front of the exit, fuck me thats basic, even bailiffs do that trick, think them plods need to watch more can't pay we'll take it away 

16 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Fuck sake totally missed the first bit of the video of the cunt ramming them hahah. bingo, should've pulled in front of the exit, fuck me thats basic, even bailiffs do that trick, think them plods need to watch more can't pay we'll take it away 

😂🤣

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

the point is Rangers can’t control what staff get up to and shouldn’t be punished, they have no more control than the SNP have over Ferrier actions and sturgeon not wearing a mask. The SNP are hypocrites to call out anyone 

The SNP aren't 'calling Rangers out' nor has Sturgeon. In fact so far they have only praised Rangers for being swift in their actions to address the moronic behaviour of some of their staff, who the club have also called out to the same degree. Everyone, bar some people in the media, who are knowingly trying to grab headlines, acknowledge there is little clubs can do to stop players being morons out of 'office hours'.

The league isn't going to be stopped. The only people keeping this issue alive are tired and talentless journalists who have fuck all else to write. I'd imagine the First Minister must think it's boring and annoying as fuck to be asked countless questions by 'journalists' about fitba players in the midst of pandemic. Her answers are obvious responses, that players should acknowledge they're privileged and that clubs should do, as much as they can, to try to get them to appreciate that and stick by the rules.

Your concern for Dominic Cummings is touching - but both he and Ferrier are complete assholes who should be punted as far from political life as possible - but that's not a subject for the Bears Den, so let's leave that there.

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

The SNP aren't 'calling Rangers out' nor has Sturgeon. In fact so far they have only praised Rangers for being swift in their actions to address the moronic behaviour of some of their staff, who the club have also called out to the same degree. Everyone, bar some people in the media, who are knowingly trying to grab headlines, acknowledge there is little clubs can do to stop players being morons out of 'office hours'.

The league isn't going to be stopped. The only people keeping this issue alive are tired and talentless journalists who have fuck all else to write. I'd imagine the First Minister must think it's boring and annoying as fuck to be asked countless questions by 'journalists' about fitba players in the midst of pandemic. Her answers are obvious responses, that players should acknowledge they're privileged and that clubs should do, as much as they can, to try to get them to appreciate that and stick by the rules.

Your concern for Dominic Cummings is touching - but both he and Ferrier are complete assholes who should be punted as far from political life as possible - but that's not a subject for the Bears Den, so let's leave that there.

Will you please refrain from referring to that bitch as first minister. He is spot on saying he’s fed up with that cow using the term privaliged as if she’s personally doing us peasants a favour by allowing us to watch football. What about the moron photographed in a pub without a mask,her name escapes me at the moment.

7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

He stood up for the tories by sayings cummings was acting independently from the tory party essentially lol

11 hours ago, AlCapone said:

That is not relevant. Ferrier is a member of the SNP and could have been sacked or disciplined  and forced to stand as an independent MP. Neither was done to protect the SNPs name 

She was disciplined by the SNP and is sitting as an Independent. The SNP suggested that she resign her seat but cannot force her to do so. Her constituents could force a by election but have chosen not to exercise that right. Your comment sounds like the kind of grievous comment made by Nikeliar - totally without fact.

Archived