Allan McGregor

Essandoh

Just now, berkshirebear said:

Oh yes he has!! 

I mean, i'm not taking anything away from his performances but saying he has been immense in every game is simply not true.

Some games he has had literally nothing to do and other games he hasn't been bang at it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I mean, i'm not taking anything away from his performances but saying he has been immense in every game is simply not true.

Some games he has had literally nothing to do and other games he hasn't been bang at it.

There have been a few games where the opposition have not recorded a single shot on goal remember. I think the piggery may have been one of those games.

7 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

There have been a few games where the opposition have not recorded a single shot on goal remember. I think the piggery may have been one of those games.

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Goldson seems to be overlooked by many for POTY but has he not played near enough every minute of every game? :lol:

I don't like his running style when he is on the ball.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Could give it to any one of McGregor, Tav, Goldson or Davis tbh.

Goldson seems to be overlooked by many for POTY but has he not played near enough every minute of every game? :lol:

Yep, literally every minute of every single competition :lol: 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/connor-goldson/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/163656/plus/0?saison=2020&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Could give it to any one of McGregor, Tav, Goldson or Davis tbh.

If Goldson keeps going until the end of the season then he will be my pick. Don't think anyone fit can overtake him now. Been a fucking colossus.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If Goldson keeps going until the end of the season then he will be my pick. Don't think anyone fit can overtake him now. Been a fucking colossus.

Taking his previous health issues this makes his contribution this season even more impressive...

Archived