*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Feeling confident that we will thrash them today. Good to see Hagi is starting. Fancy him to score a goal.

Hagi is a very intelligent player,  sometimes brilliant sometimes ordinary,  personally I don't like both hagi and aribo in the starting eleven,  one or the other for me,  but just my opinion,  S.G. better qualified than me to decide 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m getting the feeling the gaffer has a blind spot for Aribo

seems he starts whatever his form is  

We all see it different but I thought Aribo was outstanding on Thursday and at times completely unplayable. The opposition players were constantly doubling up on him, sometimes trebling up and Aribo would keep possession with his quick feet. 

His goal was also decent so he should be full of confidence. 

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

This app is a useless piece of shit. Last time I shell out for a game. 

The new platform has messed the Chromecast settings up.

It takes me three goes to get it working because it has some weird mute default in the RTV browser when you cast, and then it messes with my TV sound settings so I have to manually reset my TV after I've finished watching RTV, otherwise I don't have sound with apps like Netflix or Youtube.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

In my head it's done m8 but I'm an impatient bastard and I'm choking to go on a smoke grenade and fireworks rampage. 

I have been reading the instructions on my fireworks and apparently I need to bury them into the ground. 

Probably going to get a couple of bags of sand that have been sitting outside the Bungalow I work in instead. 

Awsworth wont know what the fucks going on when we are Champions mate. 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I have been reading the instructions on my fireworks and apparently I need to bury them into the ground. 

Probably going to get a couple of bags of sand that have been sitting outside the Bungalow I work in instead. 

Awsworth wont know what the fucks going on when we are Champions mate. 

Aye I'm supposed to tie mine to a post, fuck that, fuse lit and leg it to a safe distance. 

Archived