*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

What the fuck is it with us with these slow starts in the league and giving the opposition confidence. Thank fuck McGregor is on it from the off and Aribo showing good signs.

After the goal a different game.

Finish these fucks off. Early goal and kill the game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I think people underestimate how disheartened opposition players must be when McGregor appears to be unbeatable. As well as keeping us in games, psychologically it must wear other teams down.

Honestly don’t think anyone on here underestimates the value of McGregor

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

I think people underestimate how disheartened opposition players must be when McGregor appears to be unbeatable. As well as keeping us in games, psychologically it must wear other teams down.

Definitely, the last thing Shankland wanted was a flying McGregor coming out to meet him. He's invaluable. 

5 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I was punting Goldson for POS, maybe Mcgregor. I'm having another think. How many points has Mcgregor got us this season, interesting stat if you could work that out. I'm swayed to shagger for now.

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Similar to why the taigs are shite this year, the mentality of being one on one with that big mongo foster compared to barkinarse must be pilot opposite. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Would you believe it, I took the dug out thinking we weren’t going to score first half, missed the fuckin goals :headwall:

Can you take the dug back out for the second half? could do with a few more goals please :mutley:

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Once again our resilience has allowed us to let the opposition to huff and puff to no avail and we have took advantage. 

Hopefully Jack coming off was just a precaution and he will be back soon.

Beer is going down nicely as well all in all a fine afternoon so far.

It certainly is. Ive just co-ordinated a music competition over the week / weekend so Ive got given the day off tomorrow... beer tastes amazing today :beer:

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

First 20mins we were fuckin awful and thank fuck for Greegsy. Delighted to be 2 up after that. Keep it fuckin going now and get a third and finish it. 

That’s our only concern when teams attack us we look vulnerable, they could have been 2 up before we scored

Archived