*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Think it's due to Livingston playing in Lge Cup final. We play them the following Wednesday instead 

Cheers for that and maybe a good thing as occasionally you can get a drop after Europe but hopefully not tomorrow or following Thursday 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Cheers for that and maybe a good thing as occasionally you can get a drop after Europe but hopefully not tomorrow or following Thursday 

Read an article today that apparently we have won every game after a European game this season. Did say the Group stage so not sure about the qualifiers. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Read an article today that apparently we have won every game after a European game this season. Did say the Group stage so not sure about the qualifiers. 

that’s got to be about right due to our league form this season but I do feel the performance dips a little 

32 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Just checked it. We drew with Hibs after Lincoln Red Imps in the qualifier but wins after all other European nights. 

There’s definitely a strength to this squad compared to the last two seasons where they just have a belief they can win every game 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I just don’t get the thing against Kent as he’s one of the first names on the team sheet

Form hasn’t been the best, but can’t really think of many stand outs over the last few weeks. I agree though, as Ally said, he’s the only one who could’ve scored that goal on Thursday night. 

Archived