*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve had to reregister on Rtv as it wouldn’t recognise my login details.I created a new account and they are supposed to send me an activation email but I never receive it even though I hit resend umpteen times and it says successful but I never get email.I read somewhere they are having trouble with aol and sky email accounts.I would like nothing more than to give my money to the club but if it’s not sorted out by time game starts then I will be going to hesgoal or any other stream I can watch game

6 minutes ago, Allyup said:

I’ve had to reregister on Rtv as it wouldn’t recognise my login details.I created a new account and they are supposed to send me an activation email but I never receive it even though I hit resend umpteen times and it says successful but I never get email.I read somewhere they are having trouble with aol and sky email accounts.I would like nothing more than to give my money to the club but if it’s not sorted out by time game starts then I will be going to hesgoal or any other stream I can watch game

Just a suggestion, try emailing the help service or whatever it’s called. 
I was struggling with issues at the start & tbh the replies were prompt & helpful.  

Probably a bit of fantasy on my part with this line up:

McGregor, Balogun, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Jack, Kent, Hagi, Aribo, Morelos, Defoe.

I think if we're going to use Balogun at right back it should be as a more defensive full back. Balogun is a centre half and I think teams will work out that he can't really dribble or cross or run beyond or play those one twos we need out wide. This could lead to our better forward players being outmarked.

If we play Balogun like that we only need one holder (which should be the case at Ibrox anyway) as Balogun can cover the right side that typically would be covered by one of the two holders.

With us being so narrow on the right with no full back bombing on I'd stick Kent out there and tell him to get the byline. A couple of times he's gone out there this season (Hibs in August comes to mind) and he plays like a proper winger. Shift Hagi or Aribo out there at times and we can cause them real problems with Morelos and Defoe in the box.

No Arfield because he played nearly a full game on Thursday and is just back from injury. I'd start Defoe because he is the closest we have to Roofe, though Roofe adds a wee bit more outside the box. Defoe wont play in Europe and there's no reason with Alfie dropping deep he can't isolate a centre half and cause them big problems.

If it doesn't work we would have Davis, Kamara, Wright, Arfield and Itten to change things for us!

1 hour ago, Allyup said:

Check your spam/junk folder for the email. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it 4 wins and a draw we need?

Like this banner is wrong isn’t it? :lol:

722CB0CC-8720-4C13-BC8A-50BF673AA456.jpeg

Only 4 wins if one of them is against the tarriers, so win our next 4 we are there. If we lose to them (god forbid) it is 4 wins and a draw. 

Just now, DerekJohnstone said:

Really do believe the players are missing the fans as they close in on the title to carry them over the line. This would be a formality otherwise.

The first half at Motherwell wouldn't have happened. The taigs dropped 4 points that week and we went from a great position to almost certainties. The fans would have been buzzing and that performance wouldn't have happened.

Archived