*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He’s no a taig ffs

He played for them but even if hes "just" a Hibs fan, they two clubs are cut from the same arsecheek 

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't actually give a fuck of they win or not tbh, I never said County would win, I said I think they will get a result, Rangers are champions regardless of their result, if I'm wrong then it won't impact us at all , I think they will drop points though 

I hope you're right. I cant see anything other than a 0-2 or 3 minimum 

Normally I’d be raging that we lost such a soft goal. But after Thursday’s exertions and how we understandably started a bit sluggishly today, I’m delighted.

Bit sloppy in places, but they’ll be a bit mentally tired. Overall though, a strong performance, some cracking play, a screamer from Aribo and a goal for Alfie. 

Give me that over 1-0 every day

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Normally I’d be raging that we lost such a soft goal. But after Thursday’s exertions and how we understandably started a bit sluggishly today, I’m delighted.

Bit sloppy in places, but they’ll be a bit mentally tired. Overall though, a strong performance, some cracking play, a screamer from Aribo and a goal for Alfie. 

Give me that over 1-0 every day

It great to watch a game and it's so comfortable you can enjoy it and relax. 

28 minutes ago, Madina said:

You think Ross County will win? No chance with the big taig Hughes in charge 

Aye because Hughes who is bottom of the league and fighting for his clubs survival, and his job, will chuck it because a team he used to play for are 18 points behind with no chance of winning the league....bonkers theory

Archived