*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental to even imply that a manager of a club who are in a relegation battle and need every possible point they can get to survive would tell his players to throw a game because they are facing his bo

3 points please but it would be handy for my blood pressure if it wasn’t another edgy win.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Bornas penalty was gash.

The pigeons would have had a better effort. 

Tbh, that for me was the only disappointment today. Letting ‘Dundee’ have a bit too much space/few shots was just down to tiredness I reckon.

But I do think the penalty situation is, like last season, becoming a bit of an issue/a bit daft. 

We don’t have a Boydy/Coisty who are just ruthless/ice cold when hitting them. 

The Ibrox Derry likes this
1 hour ago, Madina said:

You think Ross County will win? No chance with the big taig Hughes in charge 

I'm not one to defend ex celtic but John Hughes is a different case. In fact last month he was praising us.

Ross County will most likely not pick anything up because they aren't very good. It certainly wont be for lack of effort in his teams against celtic.

Hughes' record against us and them pre 2012 is exactly the same in terms of how many points his Falkirk and Hibs teams picked up against us and them (6-6). In fact in that time they also knocked celtic out of the league cup.

When he was in charge of Inverness and we were in the lower divisons they picked up 4 points against celtic and knocked them out of the Scottish Cup on the way to winning it in 2015. In the same season we knocked them out of the league cup despite being in the championship!

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck all you can do with the weather we've had.

What? Typical Scottish weather? The same weather we get every year? Pitch is not good enough. The club needs to get it sorted. Whether that be a new pitch, new groundstaff, new technology or a mixture of all 3, I don't care. It needs done. 

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

What? Typical Scottish weather? The same weather we get every year? Pitch is not good enough. The club needs to get it sorted. Whether that be a new pitch, new groundstaff, new technology or a mixture of all 3, I don't care. It needs done. 

Need to remember that staff are on furlough, including groundsmen.

Dickie1963 likes this