*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t think they would they be on furlough as I’d imagine they have an exemption. We do need to hire in a hawk to deal with the pigeons though as they might be part of the issue why the parks not as good as we all want it to be

Exemption for what?

The folk on Furlough will be to cut costs and we’re running with a skeleton staff.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Exemption for what?

The folk on Furlough will be to cut costs and we’re running with a skeleton staff.

an exemption as we’re classed as an elite sport and part of running our business proper is to have a full compliment of ground staff. I think the problem is the hybrid patch with a right bad patch of weather more than the lack of staff 

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I genuinely dont think big Hughes would throw any game.

He will lose it cause he is shite, but it wont be a throw.

4 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't actually give a fuck of they win or not tbh, I never said County would win, I said I think they will get a result, Rangers are champions regardless of their result, if I'm wrong then it won't impact us at all , I think they will drop points though 

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

You really do have some odd takes.

4 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Aye because Hughes who is bottom of the league and fighting for his clubs survival, and his job, will chuck it because a team he used to play for are 18 points behind with no chance of winning the league....bonkers theory

Never thought Ross County would win so my apologies for doubting big Yogi. My reverse psychology at its finest 😂

Two cracking results today. Enjoy your night everyone 

I fucking love beating they cunts.

The way they acted before, the charging of the fans for a postponement, the pastings they handed out to our 2nd rate lower division side. One of the teams I love getting revenge on and to rattle 4,5 goals against them as we do it is so pleasing.

Just watched the highlights back, bit of a powderpuff challenge at the end from Simpson (I think) for their goal but some of our play in and around their box was so good.

Morelos has shown a side this season that I just didn't think he was capable of. I remember he used to struggle with a first touch (still does at times) but now he's killing the ball and switching play with a long cross-field pass or lovely one touch layoffs. He's added so much to his game. 

I remember he used to get frustrated if he didn't score and just become incredibly greedy but now he seems to revel in the team getting goals as well and it makes a huge difference. For me, it's no surprised that we've banged in 4 goals back-to-back with him in the side.

Archived